Chapter 3

A/N please vote and comment thanks ♡
~~~~

Eric POV

I turn around and I twist their arm behind their back. Fanfuckintastic the blondie. "What are you doing?" I ask coldheartedly. "I- uh- ow-" she cries. "I asked you a question." I say ruthlessly. "I wanted- to talk to to you." she admits. "You couldn't wait until we got outside? Or are you that desperate?" I spat. Instead of waiting for an answer I jump off the moving train.

Braelynn POV

I stay looking at the ground while people laugh a little. Eric opens the doors while people jump off screaming with joy. I wait until everyone is off. But Eric remains on the train. "Hurry up." he commands. I hate being rushed but whatever. I roll my eyes and land on the concrete. I feel the adrenaline rush through my body. I laugh. I ran to Brooke and Jai. Jai was also our childhood friend. He was tall, muscular, and had hazel eyes. His hair was always dyed a different color. "Aye here comes 'Lynn!" Jai shouted. Everyone turns and smiles towards me. I run over to my friends. "Are you guys ready for today?" I ask excitedly. "I'm a little nervous to be honest." Brooke admits. "Why? Dauntless forever!" Jai screams next to my ear. I punch him in the stomach. "Oww that hurt." he says rubbing his stomach. "It was supposed to." I smile. "But really why are you so nervous Brooke? It's fine." I ask worried. "I.. just.. I don't know. The crowds maybe?" she says quietly. "Whatever," Jai smirks. "lets go guys! I want to start training already!" Jai says pulling our arms. We run to the big dome building. We sit in our faction. I look over to my right and see Eric, Four, and Max. Four was another dauntless leader. Max was the oldest dauntless leader. Four skims the crowd and once he lands his eyes on mine, he smiles to the ground. Four was highly attractive too. He was stern but nice at most times. He wasn't as coldhearted as Eric. Wait Four smiled because of me! Oh.my.god. Or maybe there was something on my face. Oh NO!  I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Max called my name. I quickly stand up and couldn't stop smiling. I picked up the knife and cut my hand. I let my blood drip into the black coal. Dauntless. Dauntless shouted and cheered as I sat in my seat again. I look at Four again and Eric is whispering something in his ear. Four looks shocked and stands stiffer. What did Eric say? Probably something mean. As they say Brookes name she smiles with sad eyes to me and Jai. I give her a thumbs up. She walks to the front. And cuts her hand. She skips the Dauntless bowl. Oh shit.