She was looking so cute in her outfit, just sipping at the bottle.
After we all finished we just sat there ordering some drinks and chatting.
The sun was almost down now.
The view looked really pretty, but not as pretty as the view from our Mansion.😏

We just chatted some more about business and Allina's care and planning and shit.

Romeo and Romano gave each other a glance before speaking.

"Can we Pleasee take Allina to the water for a bit?!"
They both said at the same time.

"I guess, but not alone tho, Danilo and Alessio, jou go and keep an dus on them please, and just watch Lina, we dont know of anyone knows we are here."
Leo said.

"Okay lets go"
Alessio said

Alessio pov

I picked up Allina and we walked to the water.

"Look babygirl, it's a dolfin!"
Romeo squealed when he saw a dolfin jumping out of the water in the sea.

Allina giggled at him.
I gently crouched down and put her feet on the water.
She emediatly pulled her legs back up, i think she was scared i would let her go.

"It's okay Babygirl, i'm here, i wont let you go i promise"
I whispered in her ear while putting her on my chest again.

After just looking at the sea for abit and just chatting, i felt Allina drifting to sleep, so i rocked her while patting her head....., and she was out.

"Guys, lets go back, Baby girl is sleeping"
I said softly.

It was dark outside, but the lights of all the different restaurants and cafés were lighting the beach abit.

The nodded and we walked back.

"Hey! How di-"
Carlo began but i shut him up by pointing at Lina.

He understood, i felt Allina shiver and realised she must be cold.
I got a blanket out of the stroller and placed it on top of her.
We then payed the food and we headed back home, i carried a sleeping baby the whole way,some of the boys were whining that they wanted to carry her aswell, but i said no, bc i didn't want to wake her up.
Gio was pushing the stroller back and the rest just chatted, i tried my best to be kinda quiet so i didn't wake baby up. I talked aswell, just more soft than normal.

We eventually arrived home and we decided on a movie night.
So we all got to our room for sweatpants, and i put Allina in her bassinet after changing her into a onesie and just sitting next to the bassinet bc she was holding my pinky....

I told the boys i would put her to sleep in my room tonight, since she was so tired

I eventually got up and changed into my sweatpants, and no shirt...
I walked downstairs to the movie room, with the baby monitor ofc, so we could keep an eye on her.

I walked in and the boys were all shirtless, we all did that in summer... it was just to hot.
I sat down and we picked out the movie Fast and the Furious
(I love those moviessss)
and began watching it.. We had now been watching the movie for 1 hour.

"Hey guys, i think Lina is waking up for her bottle, imma go get her, can someone get her bottle ready, i will feed her here and then get her back to Alessio's room and put her back to sleep"
Julio said.

"I'll go get her bottle then"
I said.

The boys paused the movie and Julio and i went out own ways, i got to the kitchen and made her bottle, i then walked back to the movie room, Julio was already there with a crying Allina in his lap.. he was rocking her... but i think she was really hungry,...
i walked up tot hem and placed the bottle in her mouth and handed it to Julio, she then stopped crying and began drinking.

The boys all chuckled.
We then put the movie back on, it took 15 minutes for Babygirl to finish her bottle, as she kept drifting off to sleep.

"Alright, i think someone is really tired"
Julio chuckled.

"Yeah, go put her to bed before she falls asleep on you, bc when she does... I dont think you can move her to bed without waking her, and you know what happens when You wake our Princess"
Leo said

"Sure do man, sure do"
Julio said and we all chuckled.

We paused the movie and were all looking at the baby monitor... We wanted to see the interaction.

Julio walked in and placed Lina down, he then gave her her pacifier, and tucked her in.
"Goodnight babygirl"
He said and them walked out again.

We all smiled at that.... wow... We never smiled... but since Babygirl came into out lives... We did it all the time...

We finished movie night and all went to bed, we were all pretty worn out from the walk and swimming.

Lets hope tomorrow is gonna be just as fun as today, i enjoy spending this much time with all the boys and ofc,
Our Mafia Princess

A/N

Another chapter done, what do you guys think so far?
Feel free to leave suggentions or tips in the comments.

Also i'm sorry for it being really late... it's just that school is being a b$tch again, and decided to give alot of tests and homework shit...hahah😂