Chapter 43: My Prom Queen

Start from the beginning

The original's eyebrows furrowed. "I know. I already presented you with the cure."

Rebekah frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"You came to see me after the dance." He spoke in confusion.

The blonde original looked away after forming the realization. "It was Silas."

"Silas?" Elijah questioned.

"He can appear as anyone." Rebekah explained. "He must have pretended to be me so that you would give him the cure."

Rebekah was upset by the realization. Annabeth brushed her hand against the vampire's.

Rebekah sent her a sad smile as she intertwined their hands.

The original always dreamed of being able to grow old with someone, and it felt like that hope was snatched away from her once again.

"If there's anything I can do, sister-" Elijah offered. He felt bad that he had lost the cure to Silas.

Rebekah shook her head. "Thank you, Elijah."

She turned and headed out the doorway of the room, leading Annabeth out with her.

The rest of the night the pair watched movies and ate popcorn, until they eventually fell asleep with their limbs intertwined.

⇠⇠⇠

Percy awoke from her slumber. She moved her head off of the hybrid's chest to look at him.

His curls were a bit messy and his eyes were still closed.

Cutie.

The demigod adjusted her position, and she realized she had to go pee. The demigod tried to gently remove herself from his grasp, but his arm pulled her closer.

Dang.

She attempted to move away again, which caused the hybrid to wake up abruptly. "Are you okay, love?" He asked in concern.

The sea green eyed girl nodded. "Yeah, but I need to get up."

He pouted a bit. "Why?"

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Hm." He let go of his hold on her, allowing her to get up.

The demigod walked down the hallway toward the bathroom.

When she returned back from the bathroom, she found that she had been replaced.

Klaus had his arm gently wrapped around Rudy. He hadn't noticed that she entered the room again, with his focus on the dog. "Who's a good boy?" The hybrid ruffled the puppy's fur.

Percy laughed softly from her spot in the doorway.

Klaus looked up like a deer caught in headlights. "You saw nothing, love."

The raven haired beauty grinned. "I feel like I saw something."

He shook his head. "Well, you're mistaken."

Rudy moved his paw so that it rested on Klaus' arm.

The demigod laughed again.

She walked around to the hybrid's side of the bed with a teasing smile. "You love him. Admit it."

"Hm. I'm afraid I cannot confirm nor deny. That stays between Rudy and I."

Percy gave him a teasing look. The next moment Klaus used his vampire speed to pull her back onto the bed again.