JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!

Start from the beginning

Hearing it SEJAL said in angry & irritated voice....

SEJAL : So you will spoil your life... You will marry him RUHI.....

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI chuckled at her & said....

ABHITI/RUHI : Are you mad SEJU..... Ya my upbringing has done in LONDON but i am SHIKHAWAT'S blood.... I am a SHIKHAWAT'S daughter being a real RAJPUT ( ROYAL ) this rituals matters me alot..... For me marriage is a very pure bond..... I still remember what mom used to say about marriage that it is not thing of couple of days but it is a relationship which ties two souls for thire next 7 births with each others..... Those mantras ( chanting ) of prist during wedding is BRAMHADEV'S ( hindu loard ) blessing for thire future life, so those mantras are not fake for me.... For me its BRAMHA DEV'S VANI ( God's order)..... That fire of havan ( holy ritual ) indicates purity, faith, trust, sacrifice for each other of couple in marriage... That MANDAP ( pavilion/altar ) haves the presence of Gods.... Those GARLAND'S & SEVEN PHERA'S ( Rounds ) are the promise to spend the whole life together..... That VERMILION & NUPTIAL CHAIN are mark of trust & loyalty between husband & wife..... For me marriage is a very pure relationship which happens out of love not force... He is marring me not because he loves me but he wants to punish me for his betrayer, for rejecting his love which hurted THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARS'S ego.... That's why he wants to caged me with him for my whole life.... Then why would I marry him..... I can't marry him..... not even for are plan too.... We need to elope from here along with ANGEL...... We needs to make a acurate running plan as soon as possible before he can cage me with him... & I know what to do for that.....

Saying this she smirked while SEJAL understood her smirk & asked.....

SEJAL : So what's the plan......

She asked smiling knowing ABHITI/RUHI very well on which she said....

ABHITI/RUHI : I told MR. PULKIT that I, you & PARINITI are going underground.....

Hearing it SEJAL chuckled & said......

SEJAL : So you use that secret code word " PARINITI"....smart..... Not bad yaar..... So when we are leaving......

She asked on which ABHITI/RUHI said smiling....

ABHITI/RUHI : As per plan MR. PULKIT will keep everything ready & arranged for are leave... I can't call are men towards us as it will risk your & ANGEL'S life.... Those brother can blackmail me again with your lives so let them live in overconfidence.... Let them think that thire plan is working.. I am sure he will take us to RS. mension along with him so we can not be able to elope from his clutches till marriage.... ARYAMAAN told me that after 3 days the marriage will be held so thire must be marriage functions In this 3 days.... In between this marriage functions I will find a opportunity... Once we get a chance we will leave the place & headed to airport where MR. PULKIT will keep everything ready & we will left the country in are private jet.......

She said on which SEJAL nodded her head at her in yes that's when they heard a knock on door ABHITI/RUHI gesture something to SEJAL on which she nodded her head in yes & went to open the door only to find ARYAMAAN standing in front of her & AHAAN behind him...... He looked at ABHITI/RUHI & asked........

ARYAMAAN : Don't you wanna meet your ANGEL......

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI got happy she looked at SEJAL & they both nodded at him..... Later RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN), SEJAL & AHAAN went to REYANSH'S penthouse where PARI was........ AHAAN open the lock bedroom of REYANSH & all enter the room.... Only to find PARI still lying unconscious on bed.....