↬Chapter Nine

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴇxᴀᴍ

———•°•❖•°•———

"Hah! Bitch you thought! I grew 2 centimetres since we last saw each other!"

———•°•❖•°•———

Third Person's POV

Currently you were all getting changed for P.E as you were now tying your hair up with a black ribbon as Kayano and Okuda approached you.

"Neh, Y/n-chan wanna join our group for our school trip?" Kayano asked you as you tied up a small bow with the ribbon.

"Oh sure! If your other groupmates don't mind" you answered her with a smile

"Great! We'll start planning tomorrow since they'll give us time by then" the green haired girl cheered

"since we're all done, wanna walk together?" Okuda suggested as you both nodded in agreement.

You three were now walking towards your classmates since three were already on the field, happy chatting about your favorite snack

"I like f/s (fav. Snack) tho. There really sweet/spicy/salty/creamy/etc." You told them as you three now reached your classmates

"You really like sweet/spicy/salty/creamy/etc. Foods don't you Y/n-san?" Okuda remarked

"Yup~ though I prefer sweet and spicy foods more" you told them.

"Today we'll be doing the usual, though today your doing in individually" Karasuma announced as you all replied a 'Yes sir'

Since Karma was not skipping today he went first.
However as they spared you saw something fly towards you, and instinctively you taught it.

"Eh? Y/n-chan what's with the blade?" Isogai questioned you, catching everyone's attention as they saw that you held a dagger between your middle and index finger

"Neh, Karasuma-sensei did the ministry invite someone again?" You asked the raven haired teacher as both he and Karma stopped sparing at the moment Isogai asked why did you have a blade

"I'm not su-"

"To bad it didn't hit you eh?" a voice chimes up, cutting of Karasuma's words.

"Well your aiming sucks after all." You retorted as you turned around, throwing the blade back at the male, which he catches with ease.

"You haven't changed, have you Chuuya?" You added as you now faced a oranged haired male.

As the class stared at the short male in confusion as Karasuma brought out his phone looking for any messages that Ministry sent, regarding someone coming here to try and assassinate the yellow teacher.

"hAh?! What does that mean?!" The male yelled

"I'm talking about your height dumb ass" you dead panned at the orange haired male as yiur classmates still watched you in confusion as Karasuma finally found the message.... And their Guests will be from...... The Port Mafia.

"Shut up! Your not any different from me!" The male retorted

"Hah! Bitch you thought! I grew 2 centimetres since we last saw each other! Which was over a month ago!" You bragged as you recall that the last time you met was when you and Dazai abducted by the Mafia.

Before Chuuya could reply something went your way as you simply jumped up, dodging the unknown black entity that attacked you.

"Still toooooo slow, Akutagawa-kun~" you remarked as you landed gracefully on the ground. As a male in black, with black hair and white tips was walking towards all of you.