So It Begins

No one is promised tomorrow. Nor shall we live to think we'll make everyday out of it alive. Yet when we do survive the day let's be thankful for another chance.

The beauty in each day changes so that we can go out and find it.

They wanted to make the most of their new life together. The thirteen of them wanted to live life to the fullest. Only complications seemed to pass them everyday. New dangers arising as the sun rose.

Life was never meant to be fair. It was meant to be played by its rules.

"This wasn't supposed to happen!" His breaths became shorter with every yell
"Calm down we don't have time he's already hunted one of them"
"Both of you quit with the yelling. Plus like you said he has only gotten one" the other one shouted from across the room. The male scoffed at the young girl. The other female paced as she thought of a plan.

"What if we place a date" she stopped pacing and turned to the male
"...a date?" He questioned
"Yes Orion. A date for when they will fight" Orion's finger lingered on his chin as he thought
"Let's do it" he stood from his chair fixing his tux "it will be two weeks from now. I'll get in touch with Ophiuchus father now"
"I'll tell them the news," Moon said, opening the door of the office and walking out of the room to the astrology class.

As the end of the school year approached, so did many tests. Not only physical tests but mental tests.

If they would keep up I'm not too sure.

Moons heels clicked against the quiet hallways alerting any students who skipped class.

Moon came to a halt at the men's restroom.

"Mr. Lynx I suggest you go back to class" she raised her eyebrow at him. She started to walk again, but stopped.
"Don't forget to put the cigarette out" she waved him off and headed towards the astrology classroom.

She knocked twice before entering, the zodiacs we're taking their end of the course exams.

~Moon~
As I entered the room my eye caught the two teachers in the back bickering with each other.

Siblings am I right.

"Aquila, Cepheus" i greeted them taking a seat
"Moon" Aquila said in return
"Long time no see" Cepheus took my hand and kissed it. I retrieved my hand quickly.
"Mmm you make me want to be straight" I said making gagging sounds
"Ah you took no time to be yourself" Cepheus said winking
"Oh brother enough." Aquila rolled her eyes setting them back on me "what brings you in"

I smiled softly at them before answering

"There given two weeks" I said plainly
"Oh...well then after this well take them back home and show them their training area" my eyes widened at her response
"You didn't show them already" they both exchanged glances before settling with a shrug
"We didn't have time," Cepheus responded. Dumb asses.

"Alright class since it seems like you're all done with the test we're letting you off early" Cepheus said. They started to cheer
"whoa whoa settle down class. We're coming so we can show you something" Aquila continued.

They started to groan which I laughed at. Aquila shot me a look as I continued to laugh. I followed them out and waved them farewell.

~Taurus~
We head out to our cars with Aquila and Cepheus following us to theirs. Me and Sagittarius drove together so I waited for him to get in before I drove off.

"Alright baby I'm ready" he said buckling himself in
"...Saggy" I turned to look at him face to face
"Mhmm" I grabbed ahold of his hands and placed them against my lips
"I love you" I said in a hushed tone. He stared into my pale gold eyes as I stared into his ice green ones. There was a moment of hesitation before his lips came crashing down on mine. I unbuckled him and I so we could reach better.