Disaster

~Cancer~
Water...it's not my favorite cup of tea. Actually I despise the water. I only got a bathing suit because I didn't want the girls questioning why I didn't get a swimsuit. I now realize that it would only make things worse.

Aries got home the same time we did, him and Virgo went into the kitchen. I have somewhat a hatred for Aries. Why may you ask? He suggested that me and Scorpio put what ever we have away and just fuck...But something tells me it's not going to be easy. Not that I want it to happen or anything.

"God where is my knife" I hissed under my breath

"Quite a view I have" I hesitated to turn around when the deep voice approached my door.
"Damn Scorpio. You don't scare a person like that" I need him out of my room
"...I only spoke?" Scorpio stepped more into my room and closed the door

"Well, whatever" i tried slyly to close my nightstand drawer "what are you doing in here anyways"
"Showing you that you're not the only one who can make the first move" my breath hitched in my throat usually I don't get this way.

He pushed me down on my bed, laying me face up. Pinning my hands above my head. Half of his body weight was laying on me. He brought his face closer to mine. He placed his lips on my neck.

"Sorry the ball we were playing with was thrown into your room." His body came off mine leaving me only wanting it more. All behold his football in his hand. I feel completely dumb.

"Oh yeah, it's okay" I smiled at him as he began to leave my room. Scorpio stopped at my door.
"I like the smell of your perfume" he says
"Oh thank you it's-"
"Forever Red" we said in compete unison
"Someone I used to know wore it" he says and leaves my room, with the guys calling his name.

Well I'm fucked.

It was about 8:00 at night and we all met outside to swim. Taurus and I made some food slash snacks. I wore a blue and black bikini, and Pisces wore a blue and white one. Pie may be a goody goody but I've gotten used to her. She just makes sure we're safe and that's what I like about her. Aquarius is practically my other half. Virgo is also a very crazy person like me. Libra is very flirtatious. I'll have to take some lessons. Oh and then there's Mini, I can very obviously tell she's lesbian. I don't think the others have the brain cells to observe.

I stared at my reflection in the water, with the moonlight glimmering above. My platinum blond hair falling on my shoulders, my cheeks flushed red. I might be bold with some people, but I would rather be overlooked. I sat on the pool chair with a drink in hand.

"Hey! Cance come in the pool with us, it's fun!" Ugh I don't even know what I'm supposed to say
"Sorry Pisces but I'll stay out for tonight" I smiled at her and raised my glass
"Come on" Virgo frowned at me
"Again I'm.Not.Coming.In" I felt someone tug on my hand and drag me to the pool
"What the hell Leo!" I tried to pull back my arm, but I was still with fear.

Don't get me wrong, sure the water looks nice and all. It's just, I can swim but not like this. Only if no ones around me.

"Lighten up a bit. Plug your nose!" Just like that Leo pushed me in.

I couldn't move. I was stunned. I thought coming here would get me away from this type of stuff. I could feel my air way getting tighter. I didn't have the energy to swim back up.

"Come on Cancer stop fooling with us!" Sagittarius yelled
"CANCER" Mini was worried
"Why hasn't anyone swam to get her yet!" Capricorn looked at the others
"Why haven't you?" Libra said hitting him

"I'll get you mi amor" with that note the boy will long black hair falling over his forehead dived into the pool after her.

~Scorpio~
I was in so much shock I couldn't move. I saw Leo push Cancer in, but we didn't think anything about it. I should have stopped him. I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault.