CANON EXTRA: Interrupted

Start from the beginning

"Were you fighting?" Can asks in a small voice. "I heard shouting."

Type turns bright red as I press my lips together to keep from laughing.

"No," Type scowls, taking Can from me so he can lay the toddler on the bed. "Everything's fine. Do you want to tell us about the bad dream?"

Can shakes his head; his little bottom lip wobbling. My heart shatters at the sad look on his face. Lying down next to him, I pull my son close to me and hug him tightly.

"You don't have to be scared," I whisper. "Papa and dad are right here."

His body visibly relaxes as he snuggles into me. Type lies on the other side so that Can is nestled safely between us.

'I'm going to have blue balls for a fucking week,' Type groans over our mind link. 'I told you we had to be quick.'

'Sorry,' I wince apologetically. 'I'll make it up to you, I promise.'

***

The next day, I'm reading a children's book to Can to help him feel tired for his nap. His round eyes start drooping until they fully flutter shut, and his breathing grows heavier.

Success!

Carefully picking him up, I gently set him on his bed and tuck him in. He wiggles around for a few seconds before settling down comfortably. Exhaling in relief, I flick the lights off and quietly shut the door.

"Type!" I whisper-shout, searching around the house for my mate. My smile widens when I see him in the kitchen making lunch. He doesn't hear me sneaking up on him, giving me the chance to surprise him. I squeeze his hips, making him jump in the air.

"Shit!" Type shrieks, whipping around to glare at me. "Not funny! You scared me."

"Can's asleep," I note.

"So?" He huffs, still annoyed. Smiling, I answer him by pressing my lips against his throat. Type gasps softly as I suckle at his neck, leaving dark bruises behind.

Gripping his round ass, I press our pelvises firmly together, grinding my erection against him. Type moans, turning into putty in my hands.

"Not here," Type protests, weakly pushing against my shoulders.

"Yes here," I growl, lifting him up and setting him on the counter. "I learned my lesson about wasting time last night. I'm fucking you right here, right now."

My words make Type shiver in my arms. I wedge between his parted thighs, running my hot tongue over his throat. Mewling, Type lets his head drop back, giving me access to touch him in all the ways that drives him insane.

Hooking my fingers in the waistband of his shorts, I yank them down, exposing his delectable body to me.

"Hold your legs," I instruct, pushing his thighs up. With his heels now balanced on the edge of the counter, Type obediently holds his legs open for me. I pull my pants down just far enough to let my erection spring free.

"Fuck," Type breathes out; his pupils dilating at the sight of my hardened cock. "I need you inside me. Now."

"Goddess, yes," I groan, pressing my thick head against his hole. Slick starts trickling out, making my eyes roll in pleasure from how easily my mate gets wet for me.

A high-pitched cry stops us in our tracks, and Type's jaw clenches.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he grits through his teeth.

"He's fine," I wave it off, pushing forward. Type smacks my chest.

"Tharn!" He scolds, pushing me away so he can hop off the counter and pull his shorts back up.