LEVEL 22: Limits

Börja om från början

Jungkook wore a blinding smile, bare-chested and wearing boxers with messy hair that was darker than normal. The same glimmering eyes stared me down like typical. However, today wasn’t near typical, no in the slightest.

“Good morning, princess...” Jungkook started out, his chest puffed as he exulted, “are you ready for today.”

I raised an eyebrow, “you’re always asking that question. Do you think I wouldn’t be prepared by now?”

Jungkook blinked, an offended expression crossing his features. Leaning in with his bare inked arms folded he spoke out. “Okay then, what’s today supposed to be?”

I sighed. “Well besides the fact we are now going to leave the country, I wouldn’t know, would I?”

Jungkook chuckled, rubbing his hands together in victory. “Exactly, except—I will tell you where we’re going before we have to leave for the airport.”

“Oh really, now?”

Jungkook nodded and then walked toward my sitting stature, bending just a bit so I could see the top of his scalp. The taller man hummed a small motif before looking up at me with demanding look. “Pat my head, babe.” My hands twitched at his request, eventually pulling from the bed to land in the middle of Jungkook’s patch of hair, “You see that?” I nodded, “I need a re-dye.”

I rolled my eyes as Jungkook backed away and regained his standing position. “Yes, of course, and you need to use my car to get there because your motorcycle is going through a mid-life crisis?” I clarified for him, using the moment he came and moped all day about his bike being at a shop where he can get it fixed for around 335,500 won.  Then I had to spend the entire day wrapped in his arms like an infant just so he could he feel better.

He is still just as dramatic as ever.

Jungkook pouted, his bottom lips jutting out. “You say that like it’s not real.”

I shook my head in disbelief. “You barely use it since you like to drive me around, which I’ve said you don’t have to do.”

Jungkook scoffs, lifting his pointer finger and directing at himself. “Uh- I do, that's like boyfriend, future husbando, prince of duck-land, your eomma’s son in-law duties. It’s only right, and those are facts you can’t deny.”

I took upon myself to stand as he did, copying his stance just a question him. “Okay, then. I assume you have a plan?”

Jungkook smirked excitedly. “Clever princess, I in fact, do have one, and it begins with you getting dressed right now. This is our last couple of hours in Korea and we’re gonna spend it wisely, mh-kay?”

“You know, your timing is always slightly off. Are you sure we won’t miss the flight?” Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly and swiveled on his legs to exit my bedroom, taking with his back to me in a proper voice.

“It is predestined we will arrive on time.” I watched him as he left my room without turning back. I then made my way to the door after him, my eyes falling on his figure approaching his room still so I shouted at him, causing him to paused in his tracking.

“Using a ‘big word’ will not make what you said any truer!” I tried to hold in my laugh as I witnessed Jungkook huff and like a toddler.