Chapter 7

"The weather is good in Hainan, right?" Jackson asked them. Jackson pointed at a yacht and said.

"I bought this yacht too," Jackson said. Jennie looked around the view and saw different yachts that are parked everywhere.

"It's the perfect weather to go out to the sea."

---

The director placed the oxygen tank beside the bags as Lisa checked the inside if anything is complete. The director looked at something and looked at Lisa. "They must be here."

"Lisa, please check whether anything's missing." Lisa looked at the director and nodded in response. The director left Lisa alone to check.

Suddenly,

Someone grabbed Lisa's arm and pulled her. Lisa gasped in surprise and looked at the person.

It was Jennie.

Jennie pulled her to the corner of the yacht and pushed Lisa. "Is the workplace that gives you a lot of money here?" the fuming kitten asked. Lisa looked down at Jennie and slowly took off her sunglasses. Jennie pointed at Lisa and Lisa looked at the hand.

"That expression just now," Jennie said and lowered her arm.

"Does it mean, "Who are you?". Not just one or two times, but three times already." Jennie said and Lisa frowned.

"In my town, this is time to put more weight in thinking that this is not a coincidence. Are you a stalker or something? A stalker that wants to harass me?!" Jennie continued at glared at Lisa. Lisa sighed in disappointment and responded.

"Are you not thankful that I had placed you into a villa and not leave you outside?" Lisa fired back. Jennie scoffed and responded.

"Are you ignoring the fact that you're a creepy stalker who follows me all day and does nothing but annoys me? Is the KISSING scene not enough for you?!" Jennie asked. Lisa gathered all her angriness and decided to be polite because she doesn't want to be fired.

"Oh, then, in the theater..." Lisa paused and looked at Jennie.

"I was really sorry there then, really." She said and bowed. Jennie frowned and placed her hands on the sides of her waist.

"You greet me as if it has been a long time since we've met," Jennie said.

Screw it.

"And you're acting as if you erased the memories in my room," Lisa said seriously. Jennie furrowed her brows in confusion and responded.

"In your room?" Jennie asked.

---

laughers can be heard inside the villa. Lisa kicked the room door open as she is struggling to do something.

Giving Jennie a piggyback ride.

"Pippi Longstocking!" Jennie shouted while pulling Lisa's hair, forming it into two balls. Lisa winced in pain and held Jennie tight as the feline was wiggling her body. Jennie giggled and said.

"Pippi Longstocking." She said. Jennie looked at Lisa's hair and laughed.

"Aw! So cute." She said while chuckling. Lisa lowered her body to threw the drunk feline on the bed.

"Ah!" Jennie gasped and held her head.

"My head shakes," Jennie said and whined. Lisa on the other hand stretched her back and catches her breath.

"Ah, my back," Lisa said while exhaling and continued to stretch her back.

"Hello, I'll show you singing my free song," Jennie said and stopped her movements. Lisa looked at her and sighed.

"Baby shark..." She said while clapping.

"What the heck?" Lisa said and frowned. Jennie looked at Lisa and responded.

"Hey." Lisa stepped back as if Jennie was a dangerous human being.

"Baby shark..." Jennie continued to sing.

"This dwarf needs to be sent to the mental hospital as soon as possible." She mumbled and continued to watch Jennie.

---

Jennie hung her mouth open as she tried to speak, but nothing comes out in her mouth. Lisa stared at her seriously and raised her brows. Jennie pointed at the back and looked at Lisa.

"Did I see you in front of the pool yesterday or the day before, right?" She stuttered and tried to compose herself. Lisa shook her head and responded.

"No," Lisa said seriously. Jennie faked a smile.

"No? I'm right." She said confidently. Lisa clenched her jaw and responded.

"the order is wrong." She said.

"I'm sorry, I owe you a big favor as I slept in your room, but I couldn't thank you and run away." Lisa continued as she imitated Jennie's voice.

"I caused you a lot of nuisance because I was drunk, sang a song, and danced while tearing your hair out," Lisa stated. Jennie faked a smiled to hide her embarrassment.

 Jennie faked a smiled to hide her embarrassment

"You should apologize first," Lisa said. Jennie stepped back and responded.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I have an urgent thing at the moment." She said and walked past Lisa, but Lisa used her arm to block the path. Lisa looked at Jennie and the feline looked back.

"You blame me for something that I had not done, broke my back, sang baby shark, and pulled my beautiful hair," Lisa said. Jennie scoffed.

"So full of herself." She mumbled. Lisa frowned and asked.

"What?" 

"Nothing," Jennie said and glared at Lisa.

"Then, you insist you don't remember and run away like the wind," Lisa said. Jennie rolled her eyes.

The feline leaned closer to Lisa. Lisa was taken aback by the sudden movement so she quickly avoided the contact. "You're basically a woman with no manners. Don't you know who I am? You damn woman." Jennie asked as she stared at Lisa.

Lisa scoffed in disagreement. 

Look who's talking

"Lisa Manoban! Lalisa, where are you?" Someone shouted. Lisa widened her eyes and lightly pushed Jennie out of the way. 

"I'm here! I'm here, I'm here, yes." Lisa said as she sprinted. She looked back at Jennie and cringed. While Jennie was standing there, dumbfounded. 

"You're basically a woman with no manners. Don't you know who I am? Yes, I don't know you so shut your goddamn mouth." She said as she was preventing herself from shouting.  

---

A/n

Should I attach more pictures?