Chapter 6

Jennie comfortably slept on the bed. With her both arms and legs spread throughout the bed. The sunlight touched her feline face, which exposed her appealing face. Her eyes automatically detected the source of light and were waking Jennie from her dreamland. Jennie slowly sighed as she furrowed her brows, trying to open her eyes as the sunlight greeted her. She then opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling.

Her vision started to focus as she began to get familiarized with the place. She looked at the surroundings and quickly pushed her body to make herself sit and confusion began to consume the feline's mind.

"What?" She asked. She frowned and looked at the surroundings.

"Where the hell am I?" She noticed a cap and a black hoodie that is hanging on the wall. She widened her eyes and gasped. She promptly looked and touched her body, seeing if she did the 'it' with a man.

"I'm crazy, what did I do?" She mumbled and swiftly crawled to the edge of the bed. Her body lost balance and fell on the ground (Stream On The Ground).

She slowly exited the room and observed the surroundings. A luxurious-like living room greeted her. She cringed and looked around as she began tip-toeing towards the exit of the villa. She quickly but quietly went down the wooden stairs and ran outside.

"Did I just enter some person's villa and fall asleep? Me?" Jennie whined and looked at the villa once again. She decided to calm down.

But she regretted it.

Thousands of thoughts entered her mind. Her jaw dropped in realization.

-

"Baby shark, dudududududu. Baby shark, dudududududu. Baby shark, dudududududu." Lisa frowned and responded.

"You're not just drunk but have sold your soul to alcohol," Lisa said and walked near the swimming pool to clean.

-

"That woman?" She said and sighed.

"The car accident?!" She gasped and looked at the villa once again.

"How in the world is she here?!" She mumbled and whined.

"Oh! I don't know." She said and hurriedly ran through the pathway. She covered her face with both her hands and silent squeals can be heard.

---

"Where have you been?" Joy asked Jennie that is currently preparing to swim.

"Just... drank with a friend," Jennie said and fixed her hair.

Joy pouted her lips and nodded in response as she watched her best friend diving into the water.

Jennie's body began to feel the flow of the swimming water as her arms and legs pushed the water for her body to move forward. Every time her mouth exits the surface of the water, she breathes.

---

"He said to just wait today as well. I came here from Korea, but why does he want to say hi after a few days?" She said as she was leaning her body on the sofa. Woo-jin responded.

"He gave a flat refusal by saying he has a schedule today." Jennie scoffed and stood up. She looked at the view of the balcony and responded.

"He's intending to act as the real contractor. As he has made up his mind, I should act like a contractee." She said and looked at Woo-jin.

"Find out where he is so that I can meet him and greet him." She said.

---

Jennie opened the VIP door and looked at the son of the Sungrak group. The people inside the room looked at Jennie with confusion in their eyes.