Two

-Dreams P.O.V-

Now that George is asleep I'm going to pack my stuff, I don't plan on leaving too soon but, I want to be there before George is. I got my suitcase out and started packing when my sister walked in.

(For the story Dream lives with his parents)

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm packing," I responded

"Vacation?" she laughed 

"Well actually I'm going to move in with some friends of mine," I smiled.

"Have you told mom?" Her light smile soon turned into a frown.

"Uh.. no not yet," I answered.

"Mom wouldn't ever let you move out," Drista said.

"Yeah sure," I said putting more into my suitcase. Once I put enough clothes into the bag so I had enough for at least a week more at my house, I went downstairs. 

"Hey honey," Mom treated.

"Dream has something to tell you mom," Drista smiled.

"Oh, what is it?" Mom looked up from the dish she was washing.

"I'm going to move in with Sapnap and George," I said smiling thinking she would understand.

"So your leaving?" She looked down.

"yeah, but ill visit for holidays," I told her.

"no," She said.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked thinking I didn't hear her right.

"No, you're not going anywhere Dream," She said in a harsh tone and looked me dead in the eyes, "I need help here at home, it's hard being a single parent, but you wouldn't understand because everything is handed right to you, your father left me I had to raise you and now you just want to run away, no Dream your not going to live with these strangers,"

"They aren't strangers they are my friends," I practically yelled.

"See honey you're getting so worked up because I said no, you won't survive a day without me," She continued to scrub the dish. once she was done she sat down at the table.

"I don't care I'm going to live with them," I told her angrily.

She started to cry. 

"Why do you want to leave? Am I not a good mom?" She said sniffling.

"you're a good mom just you have to let me go," I told her softly.

"Just go to your room your not leaving," She said. 

I went up to my room and got on my laptop because my pc was already packaged up. and to my surprise, I could book a flight for tomorrow. 

-Georges P.O.V-

After scrolling through Twitter for a bit I decided I was going to stream because I hadn't in a few days. 

"Hi chat," I yawned, "Today I'm going to play bedwars,"

After 10 minutes of streaming, I got a message from Dream.

Dream: George I need to talk to you about something important.

George: I'm streaming right now, but I can end stream if it's important.

Dream: No it's fine I can talk to you after stream.

George: Dream I was thinking about ending stream anyways.

I lied but if it was important to Dream then I'm not going to make him wait.

Dream: Okay then call me when you ended.

George: alright

I ended the stream and called Dream.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"My mom doesn't want me to move in," He said.

"What why?" I asked, why wouldn't Dream be able to live with Sapnap and me.

"I don't know, but I'm moving out tomorrow," He said.

"But I thought your mom said-"

"Listen George I know my mom said no but I have to move in," He said, something was wrong but I didn't know what it was.

"Might I ask why you have to move?" I feel bad for asking it's probably personal.

-Tw: mentions of abuse, and suicidal thoughts/actions-

"George, don't make fun of me for this but I cant live with my mom, okay she makes it hard to live at all," He said in a sad tone, "George when I was 13 my parents got divorced, my dad wanted to take me and Drista but he couldn't, he fought for us but he couldn't get us, I stated that it would be in our best interest if we went with dad but here I am still with my fuckin mom, wanna know what she did to me when she won my ownership, she threw glass at me, she hit me with a bealt until there were wlets, George I can't live like this, I was going to fuckin end it all when I was 15, but Drista who was only 6 walked in and I couldn't do it, but what if she finds us, what if she hurts you and Sapnap, it would be my fult George all my fault, maybe I shiuldn;t move but I'm on the virge of wanting to end it I have to leave, George what should I do," He was in tears at this point, I didn't know what to say I mean he always acted as if though he was in a happy family. 

"Dream, she won't find us, and if she does then remember I got your back," I said to comfort Dream.

"But you're getting there a month after me," Dream said.

"Actually I got everything ready and I can fly over in a week, also Sapnap will be there," I yawned.

"George gets some sleep," Dream said and left the call.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's chapter Two I struggled a bit to figure out what to write but I think I did good

remember to eat something, drink water, get some sleep, and take care of yourself.

-Author.