"Now you're speaking facts," Adri chuckles, grinning as she jumps towards Kade, engulfing him into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you, Kade," she smiles, closing her eyes for a few seconds as she rests her head on his chest while he wraps his arms around her.

Kade smiles at her, "I guess I have no choice but to miss your troublemaker arse. Try not to light the building on fire this time."

"No promises, babes," she chuckles, breaking the hug.

"Adri, you better visit us once you're back or else I'll drag your ass here," Aria warns, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I will, my love," Adri laughs, "Take care of yourself, Aria," she smiles, breaking the hug.

"I will," Aria chuckles, "I'll miss you."

"Me too, bestie," Adri frowns but soon smiles, "But you have my not so lovely cousin to keep you company. Have fun with him, yeah?" She winks at her, smiling as she watches Aria and Kade shake their heads at her before she walks over to the others.

"Don't flirt with my cousin, Luca. Especially when she's about to leave," Kade scoffs, rolling his eyes at the raved-haired who had just kissed Adri's hand.

Luca gasps, "Flirting? Me? With her? Never!" He defends, dramatically rolling his eyes.

"Right," Adri hums, "He was just being a gentleman," she teases, smiling at Luca.

Luca flashes her a smile, "I'll miss you, Adri. Make sure to visit me when you're back."

"I'll try to miss you too, Luca," she grins, watching everyone laugh at Luca's expression.

"Luca, just give up before she makes you cry," Blake chuckles, watching his friend pout his lips at her words.

"Oh, no. Luca, it's okay to cry. I've got tissues!" Isabelle grins, removing a packet of tissues from her pocket but Luca only shakes his head at his best friend.

"I'll see all of you soon. Enjoy the rest of your trip," Adri smiles at them as the bodyguard take her stuff to the car.

They all wave at her before watching her walk towards the black Ranger Rover. A man holds the door open for her and she gets it. She throws them one last smile before the doors shut and the black tinted windows block them from seeing her anymore.

And before they could process everything, Adrianna Saint Laurent had driven out of their sight.

"The house suddenly seems quiet," Blake murmurs, walking towards the couch to sit down, watching his friends walk over to him.

"Issy, start talking so it becomes loud again," Luca gestures to her to start talking as he takes a seat next to Blake.

Isabelle frowns at him, crossing her arms at him, "Do I seem like a speaker to you which you can use whenever you want?"

"Yeah," Luca nods, "Your voice is louder than the best speaker here. Bet."

Isabelle smiles, "El, Luca said he wants to hear you scream at him!"

"Is it?" Ellis grins, "Luca, I always knew you were secretly in love with my voice. Don't worry, babe. I'll give you the longest lecture."

"Shit!" Luca hisses, getting up from the couch, "I'm not gonna listen to your fucking lecture, Ellis!" He screams before running out of the living room.

"I'll fucking catch you, Luca, you bitch!" Ellis laughs before running behind it and the short silence had vanished.

"I regret saying that it was quiet," Blake murmurs, falling back on the couch, "Now, there's no going back to quiet."

"You asked for it, Blakey," Isabelle chuckles as she settles herself on the armchair next to him, turning on the television.

"Aria, what do you wanna watch?" Isabelle smiles, watching Aria take a seat on the couch, next to Kade.

"A murder documentary. I'm in the mood to murder people," Aria murmurs, resting her head on Kade's shoulder.

"You got it!" Isabelle grins.

"Should I be scared?" Kade hums, arching his eyebrow at his girlfriend.

"As long as you make me food, then you'll be fine," she smiles.

They hear Luca's scream and all of them go silent, moving their gaze out of the glass door windows.

Isabelle is the first to laugh, "Ellis fucking pushed Luca into the lake. Look at him!"

 Look at him!"