EPILOGUE

I always love the color of yellow... Because it reminds me of the sunshine..

She's my sunshine.. And it reminds me of her

But I knew... That Jin have told me about this.. I saw some pictures of Jin and I.. but I look like a kid right there.. and I saw her wife.. and it looks like that were family..

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

And going back to my problem number two...

But I wish I didn't do this... All of I can say is "I wish i didn't do this". But I can't change the time.. because I already did it. And I'm still confused with myself.

Well I think he's confused with his self too...

And I want to talk about Jeongguk and I...

Who I am to him?

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

Who I am to him? I asked myself.. I know that Taehyung is up to something but why did he keep trying?

I know that we already ruin our friendship but...

It just weird...

I think I need to tell him about this.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

(A/n: some of the pov will might confusing but it changes)

I will gonna talk to him right now.. I need to talk about this.. you can do it Jeongguk.. I thought to myself..

"Uhm.. Taehyung..." I said..

"Yes, Jeongguk?"

"I think we need to talk.. we need to talk about us."

"Yeah.. I think we need to talk.." he answered..

"Sorry for this taehyung.. I'm so sorry for making you like this... I'm sorry for ruining our friendship.."

"I'm sorry too.. I did wrong too..."

"I think we're fine right now.. and I want to tell you something... I had read a book that the protagonist is just like you... But sadly.. they died"

"Yes.. I know.. Jin had told me.. I knew that his life and I are connected.."

I knew that I'm Jin's son...

From his past life.

But then they died at that time...

And including me.

I saw Soomin too.. she died at that time too..

A conflict.. but we meet again.

She's right here.. and I'm right here..

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

A year later

We're fine.. nothing happen and I see that I think the time flies fast.

And it's a year right now..

Happily, Soomin and I are just fine..

And I decided not to be his boyfriend..

I don't want to be desperate..

And I know.. that time.. that is not now...

She will know.
What's her real decision

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

Everything is normal...

And the time has changed.. it change it without any risk..

(A/n : I'm so sorry I need to finish this.. and thank you for reading this!!! Road to 300 reads!!! Thank you so much for support and all.. signing off of this story marsh_dr)

(Explanation: the plot twist is Jin and Taehyung are connected in their past lives which is Taehyung is Jin's son.. but then because of what happen to their past. Jin and his family died..)

Signing off....

Marsh_dr

THE END
4/20/2021

avxntrxine_ Alice_0409
Hello.