2

I can hear the ambulance.. right now.. i was in the emergency room.. then i just spoke and say, "Please..."

"If i can't be alive or the important person that i loved.... please.... bring back the time instead... when i was happy..." then i passed out

It was happened before.. in the past...because of my sick... and the accident... that changed my life..I lost my happiness....

Then i woke up...again...did i slept? and had a dream...again...the same dream when i'm sleeping....

They're cuddlling inside the van then he said..."Dont look away from me" as he pull her head to his chest and hug her tightly. 

"uhhh w-what are you doing?" she replied."shushh be quiet so i can hear your heartbeat" he replied as he stroke her hair while his eyes are closed.

"b-but.." she said as she keep quiet and snuggled into his chest and say "i love you my man" and he replied "i love you more my princess more than my life"

and then..... the tragic comes up.... just like that....it happens and no one can stop this... even myself...

but i will try to live like this... that time... the time i can't stop... the happiness that i need to bring back... even i can't..

Fast forward

I was still not good at all.... so i tried to hang out my friends... because i'm trying to forget all of this...

then i heard my friend said..

"is he talking to himself again?" his friend ask.. "yknow after his girlfriend died..he bacame like this.." his other friend respond. "i hope his mind will get to reality and accept the fact that she is gone..." "i hope so" they said with heavy sigh watching their friend suffering.

i think i should change myself? i thought... 

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

credits for the other lines and sentences of this chapter: JameEHLAh THe hAtDoG

-Unedited-