6

I'm not ready to see him but then.. he's right here.. infront of me.. standing at my door..

I woke up. Oh.. it's just a dream.. weird dream.. 

I- bruh.

He's here. how?

It's not a freaking dream because bite my lips then i feel the pain. BRUH. he's here.

I just can't believe it tho. I thought.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

I called him and i saw him smiled? I think.. it's kind of weird tho.. he's should be mad of me right now and asking me why did i left him out of nowhere..

But.. Why does he looks fine?

I don't know why i'm being curious about his emotion tho. But its kind of weird

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

I feel the happiness inside me but the doubts and questions are still with me... I wanna ask her about that but i think it will be awkward for us to talk about our past relationship. And i want her, not to be awkward with me.

I smiled at her because it's still.. here. My feelings for her.

I want to say my thoughts but at the same time i want to know her point of view first.. That why did she leave just like that?

So instead i prepared a breakfast.. for us.. maybe we can talk about us.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

He's still the taehyung that i've met before.. he's still caring and sweet. Even if we broke up.

But this is my fault. Maybe he become miserable and depressed.. I can see in his...

Eyes.

The emotion, the pain, that how his life changed and became sad.

Maybe it's about to talk about us..

It's been a year since he became happy... the last time he smiled..

Maybe the fate give us a chance to talk about this.. and about our past. Not just running away from your problems.. Just like i did before..

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

"Uhm.. Taehyung..." i said

"Why?".. he replied

"Did you remembered the time when i was chasing you because your my crush since highschool days tho.." Soomin said..

"Yes.. And i keep running away from you..I remembered back then when we're really close best friends.." He said "The time when i was starting being into you." He thought

"Those happy memories.." i whispered

"Of us.." he said.

How did he still heard that? I thought..

"I know taehyung that you've asking yourself that why did i leave you then.. I think i'm ready to talk about us.." i said while talking to him..

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

UNEDITED

(A/n: thank you for reading and supporting my works.)