14- Noah

A few hours later, you woke up to tapping at the window. In your half asleep daze, you assumed it was Dixie sneaking back in. After the second tap, you processed the fact that Dixie would have just crept back in, not knocked so you jumped to the assumption that it was Jaden again. 

You: "Dixie… window… wake up."

No answer, so you hopped down and saw her bed still empty. You opened the door and found no one outside. Even more confused, you peeked around the corner towards the window you'd heard the tapping and were even more shocked to find no evidence that anyone had been there.

You turned back towards the door, shaking your head at what you were trying to convince yourself was a dream when you felt a pair of cold hands grab you from behind and wrap around your mouth. The tight grip around your mouth muffled the scream that leaped out of your throat.

You felt as if you could have a heart attack right there. You took a deep breath, preparing to kick whoever grabbed you hard enough that you could run back inside.

It occurred to you that it could be Tayler again, but at this point you were willing to kick him straight to the curb if he didn't stop scaring you. Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice ask:
"If I lower my hand promise not to scream?"

You turned around in a fury:
"What tf are you doing here?"

Noah: "I have to talk to you and you haven't picked up all day."

You: "So you just showed up at my camp? What is wrong with you?"

Noah: "awe need to talk about this kid you're cheating on me with!"

You: "You're the one who cheated not me. I asked for space, I asked for a break and when you didn't respect that I ended things for good. The end."

Noah: *grabbing your wrists and raising his voice*
"That's not THE END. I say when it's the end."

You: "Lower your voice. You're gonna wake up my bunkmates."

Noah: *squeezing harder*
"Go ahead, let them wake up. Everyone should hear!"

You: "Noah, stop. You're hurting me."

He pulled you tight against him, yanking you hard. His lips crashed into yours but before you could break free, someone pulled Noah back hard enough to nearly knock all 3 of you over. 

You: "Tayler? What are you doing here?"

Tayler let go of Noah and stepped back as Noah brushed himself off still completely confused

Tayler: "I- I snuck out to see you b- but you seem busy. Who is this?"

Noah: "Her boyfriend, creep."

You: "NO! He is my ex-boyfriend and he's leaving."

Noah: "Over my dea-"

You: "Now Noah or I'm calling the counselors and having you arrested for trespassing. I'm sure they'll be very interested in some creep who doesn't even belong here peeping in the windows of the girl's cabins."

You pulled Tayler into the cabin and shut the door on Noah. Tayler kept asking questions but you shushed him to avoid waking Mads and Indiana who were still snoozing peacefully with headphones in on the other side of the cabin.

You peeked out the window to make sure Noah was gone before turning back to Tayler and reassuring him by finally telling him everything. He sat down on your bunk, trying to process so much information before asking:
"So you're done? Completely done?" 

You: "I promise you, Noah is my past. Everything I want is right here next to me."

You took the chance and placed a soft kiss against his lips. When he didn't pull away you kissed him again.

Tayler: *finally stopping you*
"I need to tell you something."

You pulled back and looked at him not hiding your worry very well.

Tayler: *brushing his hand against your cheek*
"I meant it when I said I really like you. A lot more that I have ever liked anyone… I want this to really be something so if that's not what you want I need you to be honest about that right now. This isn't just a fling to me."

You: "I want to spend one more amazing night with you and then I want to go home and tell my parents all about this amazing man I met at camp. Then I want you to come over and we can pick up exactly where we leave off tomorrow because… I am completely falling for you, Tayler."

He stared at you in shock then suddenly broke his gaze pulling you into a firm kiss. He whispered, breathlessly:
"Prove it."

You moved into his lap and pushed him back against your headboard with a smile. You moved your body against his until he was worked up enough to throw your shirts to the floor and kiss his way across your collarbone. You unbuttoned his pants and he paused to ask:
"What about your roomates?"

You: *silencing him with another kiss*
"They sleep with headphones in. Don't stop."

Tayler didn't hesitate and slid your bottoms off before pulling you back down onto his lap. As tough gripped the headboard you buried your face into his shoulder to keep from yelling out loud.