Yaoyorozu handed over money without any sort of hesitation. The waitress smiled and went off to prepare the orders.

"Wow thank you so much Yaomomo!" cried Mina. "I would have never had enough money or generosity! You're the best!"

"Yeah Momo!"

Yaoyorozu blushed at all the comments.

"I'm just glad that everyone's happy!"

Bakugou plugged in his earbuds again.

Suddenly a guy came in the cafe. The girls nearly snapped their necks at the boy's beauty. He looked only a few years older and had messy hair and pretty eyes.

"See? That's the hot guy I was talking about!" squealed Hagakure.

"Woah, he is really hot, you weren't kidding!" squealed Mina. Jirou rolled her eyes.

"He looks sorta familiar though." mumbled Uraraka.

"You should go say hi Hagakure!"

"B-B-But! He won't notice me! I'm invisible and totally insignificant..."

"You know, I have an idea." started Mina.

.
.
.
Meanwhile Izuku was quietly following Overhaul down the hall. Izuku knew that he had to act soon or the plan would fail. But for now, he had to find a way to get back to Shigaraki. There was something that seemed off though.

"So what are you planning to do with the drugs?" mumbled Izuku, struggling to keep his composure as the mask was making it hard to breath.

"Well, we would shoot the pros ultimately getting rid of their quirks. This would make it so that the villains could overpower the heroes. We also have quirk enhancing drugs. I would give the drugs to villains if they are willing to join the Yakuza. If not, I will use a quirk erasing bullet."

"Interesting.." Izuku knew that he had to remove the mask soon or else he would pass out.

"Something wrong?" mumbled Overhaul, turning around to face Izuku.

Is there something wrong with the mask?"

"No everything-gs f-fine." reassured Izuku.

"Now I will show you my most important room. This is where I keep my secret weapon."

About time...

"Just up this hall."
.
.
.
Shigaraki stood behind All For One's doctor as they both looked at a surveillance screen.

"What is going on? It's getting harder to see the cams." grunted Shigaraki. "This shouldn't be happening yet."

"Check the signal in the Nomu room. That's where the signal comes from." informed Kurogiri, who was still watching the screen in case the wifi got better.

Suddenly Overhaul could be seen on the screen.

"Destroy the cameras. I know he's watching."

"Yes sir!"

"CRAP! HE FOUND US OUT! WE NEED TO TELL MIDORIYA BEFORE—

The signal suddenly gave out causing the surveillance cams to go staticky.
.
.
.
Flashback

"Here it is, the room where it happens. And in the containment room is my main ingredient."

"What is i-it..?" asked Izuku as he continued to lose oxygen.

"More like, who is it." chuckled Overhaul. Izuku started coughing as he couldn't hold it back anymore. Something wasn't right.

"Are you sure your feeling ok even after all the carbon monoxide that has been slowly filling up your mask as we speak?"

Izuku's eyes went wide as he tried to pull off the mask.

"You think I would fall for your plan that easily? You underestimate me."

Izuku felt all consiousness drain from him as his vision got fuzzy. They found me out...

"Maybe you should stay in here with her."

Two masked men came out of both sides to throw Izuku's limp body into the containment room.

"Secure the entrances and make sure that the league doesn't find a way in. I won't be disturbed any longer."

"Yes Overhaul."

The first man flipped the security breach warning switch that was kept under a glass shield. Red lights blinked around the whole base accompanied by a 54 kHz noise that triggers the Nomu to awake.

"I guess it's time."