17- Accidentally In Love

REALLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO THIS SONG!!! IT GOES WITH THE CHAPTER!
LINK TO MY SPOTIFY PLAYLIST IN CHAPTER 1 & 16! :)

This chapter reminds me of this song-
"Accidentally In Love" by Counting Crows

Five's POV:
"Man I was really gonna get her that time." Zero fumes at me as we land in front of a giant glass skyscraper. She's so hot when's she's mad... I chuckle at her and kiss her forehead... "I know, but we have to figure it all out first ok?" I ask her winking at her... she nods her head understanding... then she licks her lips and I see a sparkle form in her eyes... glowing a bright purple... "let's go." She says not even trying to hide the excitement in her voice.... I never thought I would meet someone as psycho as myself.... I smile at her nodding and we both teleport to the 12th floor.... I land and see Zero... she Somersaults out crouching low on the floor... I quickly scan the room and see the stunned faces all around us... "show time baby" she purrs at me with a wink as she runs straight into a guys desk swiftly sliding over it grabbing her knife and slicing her throat.... woah.... Zero in action is so sexy.... the screams erupt around us and I just stand their watching her.... she flips over a desk and kicks a guy in the stomach stabbing him in the eye... she smiles at her self pleased and breathes in deep closing her eyes... "ENJOYING THE VIEW ARE WE?" she yells at me laughing as she teleports in front of me placing a quick kiss on my lips... I smile and try to snap out of my daze... I teleport over to a guy snapping his neck quickly....then my eyes lock onto Zero's small perfect frame again... she's so excited, how can someone be so cute killing people?!?

"I love her" I whisper out... luckily she didn't hear me....WOAH.. WAIT.. WAIT.. DID I JUST SAY I LOVE HER?!? She teleports over to me grabbing my hand, I feel her aura connect to mine.... Shit... I do love her... all the sudden "Accidentally In Love" by Counting Crows starts blasting on the loud speaker.... She looks at me and tilts her head and whispers in my ear... "strong aura shifts play whatever song your thinking off immediately..." Well shit... she knows now I guess....as she runs off she sings along"What's the Problem baby?" She sings as she winks at me casually tripping a guy and sinking her knife into his stomach... Well damn.... she knows now... I run after her grabbing a bat off the wall and start hitting people left and right... but my gaze follows her... accidentally in love... I'm in love... I quickly catch up to her as the song starts to finish & grab her by the waist... she uses her knife as I spin her around killing the last of the people and she's laughing.... I pull her close to me... "I'm in love." I say along with the last lyric of the song as it finishes. She grabs my neck pulling me down and I dip her kissing her hard..... she smiles up at me breaking the kiss... "I'm in love too." She whispers up at me...

I grab her up by her waist and spin her around in circles... as she laughs throwing her head back... I slide her down my chest and her eyes are a lilac purple... "I've never seen your eyes that color before..." I say in awe... she tilts her head at me... and looks down at her hand flaring her aura on purpose... it's lilac as well... she looks up at me and smiles... flaring my aura out for me too.. it's a baby blue now.. usually it's an electric blue... "it means we're both genuinely in love." She tells me as she smiles giggling up at me.... I smile back brightly... I feel it... love.... who would have thought... here I am accidentally in love... I wouldn't have it any other way...

Zero's POV:
I'm in love.... it just happened... it was an accident but a blessing.... he puts me down and we look around at the mountains of bloody people and dead bodies... I look at him and then back at me, "this reminds me of last time we were all bloody..." I whisper up at him on my tippy toes.. I feel his cheeks blush... just then I hear the elevator sound... what in the world?!? We both whip around and see two guys leaving the floor... "Shit." We both whisper as we teleport into the elevator... they yell as we appear out of thin air and I easily kill one and Five kills the other one.... Five sighs as he closes his eyes and leans against the elevator wall... "thank god that was a close one..." I press the emergency stop button casing an alarm to sound and his eyes shoot open..... I smile devilishly at him slowly walking towards him as I unzip my jacket. "Your fucking naughty..... in an elevator..." he whispers out at me as I throw my bra onto the floor..."Oh I definitely love you." He growls at me as I reach him... I laugh as he lifts me up by my ass pressing me against the elevator wall....

Five's POV:
This woman is a saint and a devil at the same time.... I kiss her roughly and feel her tug on my shirt.. I help her slide it off... feeling her breasts pressed up against my chest... I'm in heaven.... Kiss her neck as she lets out a small moan.... hey I need to find her weak spot... she starts kissing my sweet spot as I feel her undo my belt... damn! How does she do it all at once I think to myself as I groan into her kissing my collar bone..."Multitasking is another talent of mine..." she jokingly whispers at me clearly having heard my thoughts.... she undoes my belt and I wiggle free of my clothes setting her down so she can do the same.... I then grab her lifting her high into the air against the wall so her pussy is in my face... she gasps out and giggles at me... I look up at her as I kiss her breasts down to her belly button and then I kiss her left hip bone & she immediately moans loudly... "found it." I growl as I bite it sucking on it... making sure to leave a mark... she moans even louder... "damn it Fiveeeee... I love you..." I smile hearing that she loves me... I don't think I'll ever tire of that.... she pulls herself down and wraps her legs around my waist.... I quickly hold onto the wall behind her and thrust inside her hard making her dig into my back with her nails.... I hiss at the pain..

and I know she can sense it but before she can ask I tell her what she told me earlier... "I'm addicted to the pain... that you just made me love.." she smirks and before she can say anything I start thrusting into her harder making her dig into my back deeper... we both love the pain... I moan out feeling her start to tighten around me... "Babygirl keep doing that..." she sighs as she moans louder... "Daddy oh yes Daddy..." I go faster and we both cum together.... I place her down still holding onto her so she doesn't fall and she looks up into my eyes... "accidentally in love..." she whispers as her eyes turn lilac... I lift her up easily and kiss her hard.... "Accidentally in love" I tell her in her head and then I look at my watch... her eyes go wide, "Shit! Grab your clothes!" She yells as we both grab our stuff frantically trying to put on our clothes, she falls over as I manage to get my pants back on so I throw her my shirt and she throws it on... my belt is undone as I hurry over to Zero grabbing her waist right before we whoosh out of there... you see the issue with the briefcases is we never know where in the commission we are going to land....