3- Broken

Song that reminds me of this chapter-
"Broken" by lovelytheband

Five's POV:
Before I know it I'm back in my room pacing around.... for what feels like hours, soon it's nighttime and I can't get that woman's eyes out of my mind.... I need to know more, I need to know that she's ok. I quietly teleport around the commission looking for her, I swear I've checked everywhere and she's no where to be found.... I wonder if she could hear me? "Zero? Zero? Are you there? It's me Five, I want to talk to you but can't find you anywhere, where are you? ".... silence..... then I hear a faint whisper "Five......" silence again.... "don't look for me they will hurt you......." more silence... "They just finished torturing and using me for the night..... I'm sorry my powers are weak right now............. your safer away from me Five." Then complete silence..... "Zero your hurt, I'm going to the Handler, I'm going to find you." I hear a small sigh and that's it... I assume she's passed out again, when I find those bastard guards that are torturing her and raping her I'm going to kill every single one of them and enjoy it.... just then I get a call on my phone.

I pick it up, "Hello Five, " it's the Handler of course, "I want to speak with you come down to my office." Then she hangs up before I can even speak.... god this lady infuriates me! I slip on my jacket and teleport to her office landing in a chair. She turns around and smiles at me, "well what did you think of your new partner?" What do I think? Oh her eyes... her eyes are going to get me in a lot of trouble... I smile a bit, "oooohhhh..." the handler says wide eyed smiling at me, she leans on her desk placing her hands on her face... I then remembered the talk we just had and I quickly wipe the smile off my face and stare at the Handler, "I want to see her now." I say standing up, I have to see her again. The handler sighs at me, "I'm not sure you want to go down there right now.." she runs her hands theough her hair and shakes her head at me, "I'm sure I'm not going to like it but I need to see." I pressure her leaning in. She rolls her eyes at me and leads the way. We go down 2 floors and then she stops in front of a bookcase... she flips a cookbook upside down and it opens, damn this is why I couldn't find her. When the door opens it's dark af.

I follow her down a flight of stairs and the Handler flicks on a light... that's when I see her. She's handcuffed hanging from the ceiling and her feet are cuffed to the floor... shes still in her attire from the night before but now it's all torn to pieces and she's bleeding everywhere....she's in the middle of a white room that's covered in blood. There are whips, knives, axes, everything you can think of hanging on the walls... no bed or anything just weapons. Her head is hung low and she looks like she's either sleeping or passed out. I stand there in shock at the horror scene in front of me... "is she..." I whisper quietly to the Handler, the Handler huffs at me and strides over to Zero... without warning she slaps her across the face.

Zeros POV:
"Ouch" I say weakly as I open my eyes to see the handler standing in front of me... "what the hell I was getting my beauty sleep." I say batting my eyelashes at her, I hear a small chuckle at my remark and the handler steps aside, "You have a visitor..." I see Five standing there staring at me in shock, but he also looks relieved to see me. He steps forward still looking into my eyes and I can't help but feel ashamed... I don't want anyone to see me like this... my eyes must have turned a darker purple cause I hear him ask himself in his head "I wonder why her eyes keep changing color..." I reply to him in his head shocking him, "I can't control it, they are tied to my purple aura which changes with my mood..." he nods understanding. I then turn my attention to the Handler, "why would you bring him here? I think you torture me enough I don't want him to see me so... so...." I can't get the last words out I'm too hurt and she clings onto the chains above me, "oh so broken? You already are broken my pet, and you always will be... no one will ever see you as anything other than broken... you don't deserve to know happiness. " My eyes go a dark purple and I try to shut them quickly... but her words echo thorough my brain.... "she's right you know" I say to Five in my head, "you should get out of here while you can..." I open my eyes to see Five looking at me sadly... then it quickly turns to anger when the Handler laughs at me and slaps me again hard across the face... a single tear rolls down my check as I close my eyes... I can't bear to see Five look at me anymore... I'm too broken. Then I hear him firmly say "That's enough".

Five's POV:
The handler is sick this is unbelievable. I can't help but feel like Zero is important to me... I think she's going to be at least.... "No more handler... I want her to stay with me in my room, no more collar, no more chains or cuffs." I say quite definitely as I step forward toward the Handler. She stares at me for a second.... "why on earth would you want this" she says pointing at Zero, I see Zero look down ashamed, I walk over to Zero and lift her chin with my finger... I can't help but notice how she flinches a bit as soon as I touch her.... but then I look into those eyes.....  and we both melt into the gaze... "I like that your broken... your broken like me." She smiles as her eyes twinkle.... it's right then that I know, she's going to be mine. I hear the Handler give us an "awee" and then she speaks, "well I do love a good romance and you will be partners in crime so I guess this is manageable." I see Zero gasp at the Handlers statement and some hope comes across her eyes.... I quickly add to my previous demand "oh and no more torture, rape, etc... no one can touch of harm her." The handler rolls her eyes at me, "yes yes fine ok she will just work as an assassin with you." Zero gasps in joy as she speaks in her mind to me "oh my god how did you do it? I'm getting out of this dungeon!!" I hear her squeal in excitement in her mind as the Handler sends guards to unlock her. As soon as the collar is taken off her her body lights up on a soft purple glow taking her in the air for a bit as she closes her eyes and breaths in deep, then she slowly floats back down and when she opens her eyes, they are more energetic then every before. I nod to the Handler and take Zeros wrist, spacial jumping us to my room. I speak to Zero in my mind, "I've got you now Zero... I won't let them hurt you anymore."