23-Runaways

This chapter reminds me of this song- "Runaways" by All Time Low

Five's POV:
SHIT! I sit up quickly looking at the clock... "DAMN IT!" I yell up startling Zero... she looks up at me and panic... "sorry love..." I whisper kisses her forehead quickly.... "but we gotta go... we slept too much... it's 6am.... we got an hour maybe or we might already be fucked..." I teleport over to the closet.... I feel a pair of small arms try and wrap around my waist... "Fivey... we don't have time to change... breathe for a second... we got this." Her voice calms me and her aura is confident... she slips past me and grabs her knifes shoving them into her garter and throwing on some boots... I grab some knives as well and lace up some sneakers.... I sigh and grab her hand headed towards the door but she stops for a second making me pull backwards... "Five I need you to promise something to me..." she whispers out and I can tell she's dead serious... "of course what is it?" I ask moving closer to her... she sighs and cups my face with her small soft hand...

"if something goes wrong you have to go save your family.... promise me you will go save them... & promise me you will find someone to be happy with... but never forget me ok?" I'm a bit taken aback at what she's asking... I shake my head no... "Zero your coming with me... & I'll never ever meet someone else.... it's only you and me." I look up at her and her eyes are a soft purple... she's crying.... She sighs smiling "your the only one for me too Five... then just promise me that if it comes down to it you will save them over me..." her aura is sad but serious... "Zero you know I can't..." I say trying to convince her... "Five I've never had a family ever... you would do anything for your family... and I would do anything for you.... someday I hope to be apart of your family... but until then, save them, you have gone through too much to sacrifice it all." She tilts her head at me sadly and I sigh in defeat... "Zero, I'm going to save my family and take you with me.... you will be apart of my family..." She rolls her eyes at me, she knows that I understand her but won't admit it.... I can't... I would never leave her.... "and someday have our own family.." I whisper quietly hoping she doesn't hear but she hears the last two words and she smiles widely at me....She lets go of my face and holds on tightly to my hand... as we step out the door I hear her tell me in my head, "Promise." I can't help but smile at her stubbornness... "I promise that I love you." She chuckles and swiftly plants a kiss on my check lifting onto her tip toes.... with that we start creeping down the hallway....

Zero's POV:
The hallway is dimly lit and quite spooky to be honest... I can't help but think of Five's family... I know he understands what I mean... I just hope that he is right and it all works out smoothly..... as we reach our destination we stop hiding in the corner looking at the briefcases..... There is one guard... that shouldn't be too hard... Five looks at me raising his eyebrow "You want it or should I?" I curtsy to him and motion for him to take it... he stifles a chuckle and swiftly teleports over the guard knocking him out... he then teleports into the room grabbing a briefcase... as soon as he teleports out I hear a yell, "ITS FIVE AND ZERO! THEY ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE!" I groan and quickly teleport over to the lady snapping her neck but it's too late... a siren sounds and the commission goes into lock down...I look over at Five and he looks as pissed as I am... "FUCK!" I yell out as I teleport over to Five placing my back against his in our battle stance.... employees come out from everywhere but then I see The Handler appear... "You really thought we wouldn't put an alarm on those things?" She laughs pointing to the briefcase... "tisk tisk tisk... I knew you two would try and escape..." she stops in front of me tilting her head down at me... "your never leaving here pet."

Oh it's on... I quickly teleport behind her tackling her to the ground as she bites my ankle! Five teleports over and kicks her square in the face... "Really?!? Biting?!?" He yells at her as he looks over at me I nod to him "We will find our way Five!" I yell at him as I start charging at a herd of employees... commission fighters are tough... there is a reason why we are responsible for the timeline... I hear Five yell at me from across the room as a melody starts blasting on the speakers, it's ""Runaways" by All Time Low"... "I'M YOUR FOOL IN A ONE MAN SHOW!" He starts yelling along with the song and I can't help but laugh at him as I turn around to see him snap a woman's neck, "what? The music when we are killing has grown on me...I learned it from one sexy assassin...." he tells me in my head I smirk at him as I float a table onto 3 guys crushing them completely... "it's hot daddy... I love it." I tell him devilishly in his head and I see him blush... I teleport over to him as I hear someone scream "YOU TWO WONT SURVIVE THIS!" We both look behind us and see it's the handler with a broken nose running at us... I grab an employee and yell with the song as I throw him into the ceiling making the room go dark "BUT, IN THE DARK, YOU'LL KNOW... WITH ME YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO FEAR." I hear the handler yell in frustration at not being able to see and I sing along again "THEY WONT CATCH US IN THE DARK!" but  then I hear Five excitedly exclaim out to me "woah so we can see in the dark?" I giggle at him running over to him and grabbing onto his waist "yup, that connection is coming in real handy..." we start running through a more lighted hallway hoping to gain some ground on the handler and her herd... "SO LET'S RUNAWAY!" Five screams as he looks back at me and I laugh at him singing along too...
"THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT BUT US!"
As we continue to run we come to a crashing stop as the song ends.......and of course it is the handler in front of us.. "crap..." I whisper angrily over to Five and I can tell he is fuming as well....