San was also shy, sometimes. He wasn't as introverted as the brunette, but still seemed to have problems in relating to people. He didn't have many friends.

Wooyoung's opinion about him had turned upside down during those days. Probably, he'd never meet someone he felt so at ease with in such a short time. The fact that they shared artistic feelings, as well as some attitudes, made his interaction almost perfect.

Every day, he laid in bed even happier than before, as the practices could have turned even better than his expectations.

___ • ___

Wooyoung went very early in the practice room to get a proper warm up after the night. He left his friends during breakfast and put his earphones on while starting to stretch his body. He went on for about twenty minutes, the concentration so high that he didn't see San enter the room.

San followed the other with a smile and started to stretch, too.

Just after another ten minutes, Wooyoung removed the earphones and finally noticed San. He walked towards him and greeted with a little smile.

"Good morning! Are you ready? I'm not going to be gentle today." He says with a smirk to the pink-haired boy. Of course he was serious but also joking, he didn't want to kill San the day before their performance. Especially after such hard work.

"I'm finishing the warmup and then I'm ready to be destroyed." San said with an even more teasing smile. Wooyoung waited for him by marking the steps into the mirror to remember the choreo.

Soon after the two guys were repeating together the sequence without the music, both nodding at every just changed detail that they could remember without hesitation. They did like so for a couple of times more then Wooyoung put the music and they started to do the same thing, but on the music.

"Okay, now it's time to put energy. Remember after putting the hand on my eyes to turn and do not lost that beat, ok?" Wooyoung was so serious and San even more than him. There was no tension between them, it all flowed perfectly and naturally with the highest level of concentration possible.

When the song started, Wooyoung positioned himself behind San, as he was purposed to do. They both waited for the right point of the song to begin. And they started.

Since it was the first time doing it seriously, both were more focused on the steps. Wooyoung in particular had a blank look to remember all the particulars and the little things they had worked hard to fix. They finished with heavy breaths and a visible level of sweat on their foreheads.

"O-okay... This was just the first one." San said when replaying the music.

Wooyoung nodded and they do it over and over again, until their legs were shaking with the fatigue. That's when they both sit for a break, both sighing and taking big sips of water from their bottles. Too tired to say a word.

San gave Wooyoung a brief glance. He was laying against the mirror, his head thrown back as a more visible layer of sweat was covering his neck and soaking the chest area of his oversized shirt. He was now waving it to catch some cold air, exposing a bit of his stomach. San couldn't help to put his eyes on the tanned skin of the other, feeling his face to burn when he realized what he was doing. He shifted immediately the look and took a sip of water to mask the color of his skin. Actually, Wooyoung was too busy breathing with shut eyes to notice the other's movements. The heavy breathing itself made him look hot, San thought to himself.

Some minutes after, Wooyoung claimed the attention of an apparently distracted San.

"San? Everything okay? Are you ready to begin again?"

San, who was drowning in his thoughts, was caught off guard by the voice. He winced for a second and immediately nodded at the other, pushing himself on his feet. Damn it, San, don't lose your focus.

"Let's do this like we are on stage, ok? Energy, facial. Let's put all in. I'm gonna put my phone there so we have a video to check" San said and Wooyoung answered with a grin.

"Let's do it."

They positioned themselves as before, staring at each other in the mirror but focused on their own thoughts. The key to do it properly was keeping the focus but not let the other's presence distract your mind and your body from what they had to do. This means they had to trust each other about the result. But they couldn't even concentrate just on themselves, or the performance would have lacked the emotional connection.

The two boys started dancing and you could clearly see that they were putting the highest amount of effort. The energy was on heaven, the facials were on point.
When they had to shift their positions, both turned on themselves to face each other, bended knees and faces only few inches apart. They stared deeply into each other's eyes. Wooyoung felt his neck shivering.

He slid before him and recollect his focus on the steps, before falling on the ground as the choreo was supposed to be, San standing behind him. He got up and started again, his face focused on making expressions, as well was lifting up his shirt walking again. He caught Wooyoung doing the same thing, as they were supposed to, again. But this caused his chest to burn in a such strange way. He didn't lose his focus, though.

Instead, he started to put even more energy in it, and when it comes to turn around again, he looked at Wooyoung with such an intense gaze. Wooyoung's lips were slightly parted to collect oxygen, and when a little sigh escaped them, San could feel it on his chin. This made his arms to be covered of shivers.

What happened soon after was such a mess. They both did great, almost perfect, but acted like their consciousness had left their bodies. They moved and even touched each other without perceiving it. Like just two seconds had passed from the most intense moments, the song had come to an end. As they finished one in front of the other, their eyes were on the other's feet.

That's when Wooyoung realised what just happened and felt his whole face to burn of heat. He was too tired to move a muscle, at the moment.

San's mind was slowly rising from his previous unconsciousness, and that's when he realised, too. He made his eyes look for the others, but Wooyoung was staring at the floor, some very heavy breaths leaving his mouth. San stepped closer and reached the shorter guy's shoulder with his hands, his touch nothing but the lightest feather.

"Woo... Are you... Okay?" he managed to say out of breath.

Wooyoung didn't lift his gaze but nodded in response. He could see some black spots on his views, that's why he didn't want to move. San caught his weak moment and decided to bring him some water, which the other accepted without saying a word.

"I think we're done for today. Plus, our time is finished." He briefly unblocked his phone to see that three hours had passed since they came here. San looked at Wooyoung with a worried look, but the other now looked a lot better.

"Ye-yes. Sorry, I wasn't... I was out of breath and needed a bit to recover." He walked towards San's direction thinking that the other was watching their video.

"Let's go take some rest, ok? We've got the whole day to rewatch the video, but not now. You need food and rest. I'll send it to you, ok?" San was about to caress Wooyoung's cheek with his thumb, but when he realised he immediately took the hand away. Wooyoung, despite the confusion, caught that and felt even more confused.

The two recollected their bags and left the practice room.

"I'm going to..."

"Take a shower."

"Yes. I think I'll go to cafeteria to eat something."

"So... See you at dinner?"

"Fine."

They smiled at each other and basically ran away in opposite directions. San's face was the same color as his hair, whereas Wooyoung was about to choke himself with his words.

Well, that was awkward.

.

.

i basically built this whole story just to write about these two dancing together i can't with myself honestly