Epilogue

Bucky and Ashlynn lived out their days in their house across the street from Alex and Frankie. Bucky became chief of the fire house after Aaron retired. They also went on to have two more babies. Another girl they named Sloane Eloise and a baby boy Wesley James. 

Everleigh continued to remain close to Ashlynn. Even going to college at Duke to become a preschool teacher like her. 

When they became empty nesters they enjoyed the quiet. The feeling of being able to go horse back riding at night without making sure they were all right. 

****************************

Alex and Frankie: They had two more kids as well. Frankie continued to be a 5th grade English teacher and Alex made his way through the fire ranks. 

After Waylon and Whitney they had two boys. Landon and Ryder. 

**********************

Spencer and Hartley: 

They fell in love hard and fast. Had a baby girl together named Ava Faith Barnes. They broke up for two years co parented their daughter during that time. It took Bucky and Alex to make their cousin see that this was why his first marriage didn't work out and why he wasn't allowed to his son. Spencer gave him another chance they ended up getting married and had two more kids together. And his son was able to go come over again. 

****************************

Malika and Steve:

They got married after three years of dating. They had four kids together three boys and 1 girl. Steve became chief of the police department. 

*****************************

And yes, James had to get a new porch put in. Vivian and Veronica married their college sweethearts and had babies of their own.