Firepower & The Pack Is Back

Chapter: Fourteen

Zara was walking out of the elevator with Scott, Stiles, and Kira beside her as they watched gurneys of black bagged bodies be pushed through the hallways of the hospital. They just got back to Beacon Hills and shit is already going wrong.

How typical.

"Dad, what's going on? Who found the bodies?" Stiles asked as he grabbed the sheriff's attention.

"The latest supernatural threat is what's going on, Argent found the bodies and he said that you guys might know what this thing is." The sheriff's brows are creased in a stressed angle, Zara feels bad for the man who's just trying to keep the town safe while supernatural threats are running around causing havoc.

"We've got a theory." Scott replies

"A very terrifying theory." Stiles adds

"The ME reports are showing that the bodies were killed somewhere else and dropped into the tunnels." The Sheriff says

"What if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" Scott murmured to the group.

"But why?"

"Maybe... to protect them. Like a parent would." Stiles says, his eyes flickered to his dad for a moment.

"Excuse me? Protecting what?" The sheriff raises his brows, crossing his arms over his chest.

"A werewolf."

"It's called the beast." Kira replies

The Sheriff's eyes widen, his lips parted in frozen silence, "we know, horrifying." Stiles replies to his dad.

The sheriff let's out a sigh as he pinches his brow, "Well we better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish, because it looks like his dreams are starting to come true and that's a real problem."

And well, that concluded their night after getting back to Beacon Hills, the next day was even more strange though. Zara was walking down the hall with Scott when they noticed police offices armed with guns as they walked through the halls. And then there was an announcement on the PA. Apparently the sheriff called a county wide curfew, no after school activities.

It's not like Zara does anything after school, well.. besides the occasional save the town activities.

Suddenly Zara herself literally being pulled out of her thoughts as Scott gripped her wrist and pulled her towards Stiles who was talking to one of the officers who was handling a large rifle.

"Don't you think this is a bit excessive for firepower? We're in a high school man." Stiles says licking his lips with an incredulous look in his eyes.

"You dad's the one who ordered us to use these, he didn't disclose why." The blonde man replied, "I shouldn't be talking to you guys, don't you have class?"

"Come on, Strauss, you know something. Spit it out." Stiles orders

The man, Strauss let's out a sigh as he glances down the hallway, "Do you guys believe in the supernatural?"

Zara blinked, once, twice.

Then she looked at the guys, they just blinked at her, so she glanced towards Strauss.