Prologue

Prologue

Zara was having the best time of her life, nothing had tried to kill her in about 6 months and she was spending all of her time with the man that she loved for 3 of those 6 months. The second Zara was done with junior year and it was declared summer she and Derek said goodbye to the pack before taking off towards the airport and to South America.

She spent a lot of time with Derek while they were there but when he was gone searching for other packs she was spending it with his sister Cora, she remembered saving her in the hospital last year and of course being by her side as she encouraged Derek to save her and give up being an alpha.

Cora was very suspicious of her for the first month, the idea of a vampire and a werewolf not sitting well with her, Zara figured this would happen but she was okay with it. By the second month Cora had eased up and smiled at her a few times, especially when she saw how happy Derek made her and vice versa.

By the third month Cora was attached to her hip, they spent everyday together and Derek was constantly whining about how Cora liked Zara more than she likes her own brother. Zara would just roll her eyes before kissing the pouts from his lips and tell him that she's just more awesome than he is, which would result in tickling and then making out, and steamy love making.

Because that's mostly how the nights ended with Zara and Derek. Sometimes it was sex, other times it was deep talks in the AM, but Zara's personal favorites were walking along the beach hand in hand during sundown and sitting in the sand laying back against his chest while his strong arms wrapped around her.

She's definitely gonna miss being with Derek all the time, but... Senior Year awaits and even though nothing has happened in the last 6 months she knows some supernatural threat is bound to set it's sights back on her home, Beacon Hills.

And that's how Zara ended up at the Airport terminal with Cora and Derek standing next to her as she hears her flight boarding, she let's go of her luggage and drops her backpack before walking over to Derek who wraps his arms around her waist. Her arms wrap around his neck, as she feels him scent her before slowly pulling away to pull her into a passionate press of lips. He then leaves a gentle kiss to her temple and drops down to her nose.

"I will call you. Everyday. Okay?" He says brokenly, she nods before pecking his lips once more.

"Every morning before school, after school and before I go to sleep." She sniffs as a tear slips down her cheek.

"And you let me know if anything happens, okay?" He says cupping her cheeks and wiping away her tears with his thumbs.

"I will, I promise."

He nods before pulling her back into his arms and kissing the top of her head before pulling away, "I love you, Zara."

she smiles, "I love you too, Derek."

The two of them separate and next is Cora.

She gives her a sad smile before Zara pulls her into a tight embrace, "It's been so good to hang out with you, Zara. Thank you for making my brother happy again, I've missed his smile so much. He hid it under that scowl for so long and you brought it back, I cannot thank you enough."

Zara pulls away with a bright smile, "No need to thank me, Cora. Just make sure he stays out of trouble."

Derek's brows raise, Zara rolls her eyes.

"Of course, he'll behave." She says, her eyes glowing amber. Zara chuckles, and then she hears her flight is in final boarding.

She goes to pull on her backpack and grabs her luggage, she gives the two wolves one last glance and smile over her shoulder before she walks towards the woman in front of the door, she hands her the ticket and walks through the corridor. Once she picks a good place to put her luggage she settles down in her seat and pulls on the seatbelt.

As the plan begins to move she puts her beats headphones over her ears as she opens the window, she watches as the plane increases it's speed and pretty soon it lifts off leaving the airport terminal. Zara closes her eyes as All Time Low's Oh, Calamity plays through her ears.

She's going back home... back to Beacon Hills.

Well.

I thought it was be great idea to use the prologue as a way to show what Zara has been up to, so yeah.

She spent the summer with Derek and Cora because why the fuck not?

Also since Tyler Hoechlin was not in Teen Wolf in season 5 he and Zara will be in a long distance relationship with a couple surprises.

I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with the wolf with blue eyes on the book cover.

I'll let you guys figure out that one.

But yeah, I'm on episode 3 of season 5 of Teen Wolf while writing this so I pretty much already know what I wanna do with the first chapter so yeah, I hope you guys are ready.

Until the next one, guys.

Byeee.

— Mic