"Sky?" She asked, he looked up, giving me a look and cleared his throat. Stella placed a hand on his arm, glancing at Faya.

I know you can hear me, stay away from him. She shouted through her thoughts, Faya flinched and glared at her.

"So, Sky, where do you think they're keeping this thing?" Stella asked, Sky looked at Faya an apologetic look covering his eyes.

"Um, there's only some many buildings they can secure a creature like that. There's the barn and the mill."

"Oh, the barn would be my bet..." Terra continued to talk about her father and their stories.

"Alright, so we just go there and get my ring."

"Strange how casually you're tossing about the word "we." Aisha stated, looking at Stella annoyed.

"Yeah, sounds more like a "you" kinda deal."

"Expect I didn't lose it."

"But you were the one gave her the ring in the first place, because of what? Jealousy? Oh, by the way, here's your pen." Faya handed it to her and Stella took it quickly.

"Why don't you tell me? You're the mind reader, oh wait, you can't even do that." Faya glared at her, standing up and walked off. Feeling tears well up in her eyes, sobs escaped her lips she was in the hedges, crouching down and stared at the pond. Placing her headphones down on the ground. She squeaked feeling an arm wrap around her shoulders, looking to see Sky and then looked away quickly to swipe away her tears. 

"I've noticed in the last two days, that you lie about how you truely feel. Why do you do it?" He asked gently, she looked at her hands and sniffled.

"My family moves around a lot, I've met lots of royalty, seen the cruel side of them. There have been times, that I've had to hide my emotions. Most of the royals only want mind fairies as a weapon. They've tried to use me against their enemies and every time I showed weakness I would be punished. I pretend I'm fine because I'm so use to be hurt when I do show weakness ." Faya explained, looking back at the boy, seeing his look of sympathy. 

"While this school is filled with a bunch of idiots and people who will try to get under your skin. You don't have to be scared anymore, they won't care if you show weakness, it's apart of living. I know it's only day two and that you're still settling in, but come and find me. Talk to me."

"Thank you." She whispered, taking a breath and shook her head.

"What about Stella?" Faya added on.

"I haven't spoke to her since last year, we dated and we had a rough break up. I wouldn't be helping her if I knew what she did earlier. Before I said I would help, I only found out a little bit after you Riven's arse. If she does something again, tell me." She smiled and nodded, thanking him once more. He rubbed her back, taking his hand away and looked over his shoulder.

"Will I see you at the training grounds later on?" He asked, Faya nodded and smiled. 

"Count on it." He smiled and helped the girl up, grabbing her headphones, placing them on her ears, her giggle sounded beautiful in his ears. He waved and walked off. She continued to giggle, looking over her shoulder and watched him walk away. Faya sat in a little indoor picnic area, deciding to do some study to pass the time. Her headphones were yanked off and stood up quickly to see it who took them.She glared at the two Specialists, reaching for her headphones but they were a hell of a lot taller than her.

"Just hand me the headphones." She stood up on the seat, going to grab it off of the boy who was dangling it above Faya but the girl kicked Faya's feet from underneath her and sh hit the table with a thud. 

Faya groaned in my pain, hearing everyone go silent and stare. She stood up, taking it from the boy and gave him the finger. He smirked and the girl giggled evilly, walking off and the sound filled the room once again.

Faya made sure she wasn't bleeding and sat back down, placing her headphones over her ears. She listened to my music again, ignoring the looks from everyone. She walked out and went to the courtyard, the hedges reminding her of a maze.

Faya sat down in a corner, taking the headphones off and placed them in her bag. She took a deep breath, rubbing her face and hugged her knees close to her chest. As the day went by, she  went to the rest of her classes, some were for fairies the others were for the Specialist training.

Faya was swinging a sword around, staring off into space as she didn't pay attention to anything. Realising she wasn't paying attention, she blinked a few times and looked around. She slashed the dummy she was using as a target. Switched the sword for some daggers, standing back and threw them like in a similar way to darts. She did it a few times, using her bad hand, training with it as if her good one was injured.

Faya turned to the side, smiling as she saw Sky and he smiled at the girl. Waving, she waved back and watched him go back to talking with Riven as they did some weight lifting.