❸ Friday Night Bites

☽◯☾
𝙰 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚂

[¢hคptēr thrēē - Ƒяιɗαу Ɲιgнт Ɓιтєѕ]

[𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

"I don't ɯαnt to be α ɯıtch

"I don't ɯαnt to be α ɯıtch."

☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎

After school, Bonnie invited me to Elena's house for dinner, who is planning for Bonnie and Stefan to bond more. I'm just coming to help if it gets awkward since Stefan and I have already bonded. So here I am, sitting at the counter, tapping my fingers against the marble as I listen to Bonnie try to convince Elena and me that she's psychic. Well, mostly Elena. If only Bonnie knew her abilities were far from being labeled as physic.

" You explain it. Last night, I'm watching Nine-o, then a commercial break comes on, and I'm like, I bet it's the phone commercial, and sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris, and he flies back, and they take a picture." Bonnie explains.

"Oh, come on. That commercial is on a constant loop." Elena dismisses as I hear her place bowls on the counter and start taking stuff out of a bag.

"Fine. Well, how about this?" Bonnie asks as I hear her start unwrapping stuff. "Today, I'm obsessed with numbers. Three numbers I keep seeing are eight, fourteen, and twenty-two. How weird is that?"

"Maybe we should play the lottery," Elena jokes, causing me to snort

" Yeah, we probably hit the jackpot." I add on. Elena chuckles before slapping my arm playfully.

"Have you talked to your grams?" Elena asks, and Bonnie sighs.

"She's just going to say it's because I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch. Do you guys want to be a witch?" She asks us.

"Hell yeah!" I say excitedly while Elena says, " I don't want to be a witch." They both chuckled at my comment. I probably wouldn't even be alive now if I wasn't a witch. Well shit, I almost died because I am a witch. I shake the thought out of my head as I listen back to the conversation.

"And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anybody." Bonnie states.

"Still smells good." I comment.

"Ok, serving spoons. Where are the serving spoons?" Elena asks us.

" Why are you asking me? I'm blind, but-" I state dryly, "- Middle drawer on your left." Bonnie and I say in unison. I hear Elena open the drawer and gasp softly.

"Okay, that doesn't mean anything. You've been in this kitchen like a thousand times. That's why Carter also remembers." Elena states.

My memory is definitely not that good, and they could have changed where they put the spoons, even if I did remember, but I won't comment on that. "Yeah, that's it." Bonnie says dryly. The doorbell rings, causing me to turn my head toward the sound.