24: Forget

While holding Mei Li slowly on the way to the dowager dowager's palace, Hong Ling drew her cloak anxiously, "Gege, why bother! You see, your legs are still weak! The night breeze is up. You are not for fun after catching a cold..."

Because of her weakness, Mei Li had to hold Hongling's arm to barely walk, her forehead oozes fine sweat, and she shook her head with a wry smile, but she didn't speak. Her strength must be used to persevere through the long palace road leading to Le Shou Tang, to...tell her decision to the ancestors.

She lives not far from the palace of the Queen Mother, dragging her sick body and her fear of savoring, the road she has traveled is like a long life! She had the feeling that she was taken out of the cold palace to see her ancestors. At that time... she sighed, and a faint plume of hope emerged. And now, she was going to stamp out the longing that had been burning.

Hongling also said that she was too anxious... If possible, she would never want to take this step, but she had to urge herself to go as soon as possible, because Yong Hyuk would use his eyes to look at her for a while, and she might lose everything. Leave his courage!

After dinner was over, many court ladies and eunuchs were walking around in twos and threes with food boxes and utensils. When they saw Miri, they all smiled and bowed their heads. There was too much irony and ambiguous that she felt so hard to bear. They walked quickly with her. After passing by, she was not surprised to hear them whispering and chuckles. Can't hear what they're talking about, so why does she need to hear clearly.

Hongling felt that the weight on her arm had increased a bit, and Grid's tremor became more apparent. "Gege?" She called her worriedly, "Or, let's go back first."

go back?

Mei Li took a deep breath and made herself stand as straight as possible, no, she couldn't go back! Her world is very small, but the palaces, mansions, and Yonghe? She could imagine that he was ridiculed and despised several times as much as hers! She has heard what those men say about her. If she is a hundred times more vicious and inferior than those, it is Yonghyuk's, and it is Yonghyuk's because of her...How can she face Yonghyuk, how will she face Yonghyuk's parents? !

If she left her huddled hut, there was still a retreat in her heart, and now... there is no more!

When she saw the lantern that was just hung on a bamboo pole by the **** outside the ancestor's bedroom, her eyes were caught off guard and moist. She left the deep darkness of the Anning Temple, unexpectedly, just to return to another place that was colder and lonely.

"Gege." She was stopped by the **** outside the courtyard, "The important subjects of the ancestors in the meeting, please wait less."

"What important guest, come here at this time?" Hongling was a little irritable. How could Grid "wait less" in the yard where the night breeze was blowing?

The **** was usually familiar with Hongling, so he leaned in and whispered, "It's the servant of the household department."

Hong Ling couldn't react for a while, still having a bad tone, "Who?"

The **** dodged his feet anxiously, glanced sneakily at Mei Li, whose face was paler under the dim light, and snorted, "It's Zamurang! Ama of Suyinggege! He came back from the paddock deliberately, so this time. To."

Hong Ling secretly curled her lips and looked at Mei Li's unchanged expression. It seemed that many people were anxious to get angry about this matter.

"Gege, or else, you can sit on the corner porch for a while, and take shelter from the wind. When the person who turns back comes out, the minion will immediately go back in for you." Seeing Meili's weak expression barely supported, the little **** was also a little unbearable. Enthusiastically propose.