46: sorrow

The exquisite lanterns of various colors illuminate the entire Forbidden City like daytime. The more colorful and colorful the night, the more luxurious and prosperous it can reflect.

Mei Li sits in the long corridor with lanterns hung on every beam. The Fujin imperial wife came here today. It is an undesirable honor to be proclaimed by the emperor into the palace to enjoy the lights. Everyone is talking and laughing, the lights and laughter, The peaceful scene of wealth and glory is brought to the extreme.

Miri looked at the charcoal fire swaying in the wind beside her, feeling no warmth. The eight-part eight-array picture in her arms seemed like a cold stone that made her breathless.

In the past few days, she was always proclaimed into the palace to accompany her ancestors, and she had always carried pictures on her body, but whenever there was a chance to dedicate to the emperor, she always missed it at a loss. When she presented the picture, what would she say and ask for?

This feeling is as if she wanted to show Yunke's identity to Jingxuan countless times.

Always talk to the lips, suddenly desperate.

This picture is indeed the emperor's dream, but what can she get for Yunke with this picture? Become a prostitute? Become the son of the world? Become Prince Qing? Even she herself felt that there was little hope of fulfilling these requirements.

If... the emperor knew that Brother Chengyi had concealed it from him, she had concealed it from him, what would the emperor think and how would he make a decision? If Jing Xuan knew that the array he had been searching for was by his side and in her hands, what would he think and do?

She is not afraid of death, nor is she afraid of losing nothing. She has nothing left. Junxin is unpredictable. If the emperor hates their repeated deceptions and even blames Yunke, then she would be like smashing Yunke's future with her own hands!

Jingxuan had a knot in Yunke. She went over the authority of her husband and directly pleaded with the emperor. Will he still support Yunke?

This is a gamble about life and death and fate. She hesitates, she is afraid, because she can't afford to lose, and her bet is Yunke's life.

The lights hung in the atrium are all carefully selected top quality, and many of the lights are posted with riddle couplets. The emperor led a bunch of princes and princes to appreciate one by one, chatting, laughing and guessing. Mei Li looked from a distance, the emperor was pulling the prince Yinfeng, and the riddles on the lamp always asked the prince in the dynasty first, and the other princes followed them like decorations. There was a riddle that baffled the prince. Eight princes in the team were anxious to say the answer, but were secretly stopped by the **** who was next to him.

She saw this scene so clearly!

Even the royal family and concubines are so cruel. The light is to be given to the prince who is the son of the prince. Everyone who wants to get a bit of it is snatching, and it's all presumptuous!

Before the banquet began, the emperor went to the back hall to change clothes and rest. This was the only opportunity for her to meet the emperor without disturbing others.

Arranged for Yunke to be handed over to the nurse. She walked into the back palace while no one was paying attention. The eunuchs and palace ladies were busy in and out. Meili hid in the narrow aisle between the palace and the palace wall. It was dark and there was no one. Found her.

She leaned against the cold wall and closed her eyes. As long as she dedicated the picture to the emperor, as long as she said what she wanted to say, the rest... could only be resigned!