7: habit

Dinner is placed in a huge tent, and the long low table is connected into a long table. Everyone sits cross-legged on leather mattresses and eats. It is quite a bit of a rough flavor before entering the customs. Two rows of long cases are adjacent to each other, one table for men and women. Young people seem to particularly like this arrangement. The row back-to-back with the adjacent tables is almost filled with young men and women.

Mei Li was placed in the second position on the right hand side of the Empress Dowager. She sat down quietly, she just came to eat. Jingxian always wanted to sit in the position closest to the ancestors, and this time was no exception. She was sitting in the first position on her left hand, and she glanced at Mei Li from time to time, as if her position was high and she had an advantage.

Jingxian has always been unable to get along with Jingxian's gang, because of Ziqing's sister, Jingxian is especially targeted at her, and Meili is not surprised.

People are almost here, even the emperor and ancestors are seated, the seats next to Mei Li are still empty, and the **** and palace maid began to serve hot dishes, and Suying followed Jingxuan into the tent and was led by the little palace maid. Sitting on the right hand side closest to the Empress Dowager, Jing Xuan also sat down behind her. Mei Li Chuchu was a little cramped, she was too close to him, so close that he could touch her with his arm when he turned around and talked to the Empress Dowager and Suying.

Immediately, she smiled in relief. The ancestors asked Suying concerned about Suying's injury, and asked Jingxuan about the results of the hunt. None of them paid attention to her, and no one had the intention to talk to her. She was mediocre.

Yonghe is a busy person now, always arranging out of the book, before taking a seat before the opening of the table, Kangxi asked him to sit next to Jingxuan, Meili slightly leaned for him to sit down, Yonghe smiled and thanked softly. When she turned around, Mei Li saw Zi Yu on the other side. If Yu was pregnant or not, he was alone. She smiled and Zi Yu nodded.

She keenly sensed the pity in Zi Yu's eyes and turned back silently. Although she was used to it, it would still be uncomfortable to be looked at by someone so familiar.

"Miri, you have to make up lately, my face is not good." Xiaozhuang had been talking to Suying and suddenly brought the topic to her. Meili felt that the people around her were looking at her more carefully because of the words of her ancestors. , She nodded respectfully, not wanting to talk too much.

Sang Zhu beside her always twisted her body happily and joked with Fu Chen Beizi behind her. Every time she bumped into her accidentally, Mei Li frowned slightly. It turned out that she would turn her brows and talk to the side regardless of whether she turned around during the dinner. People who have caused such troubles, no wonder the girl who used to sit next to her always stared at her with cross-brows.

When the food was ready, the emperor and the ancestors simply said a few words and opened the banquet. Because there were so many people, there was no one to serve. Meili looked at the bowl in front of her with some embarrassment. She injured her left arm and couldn't. The table was so low when she ate the bowl, it made the bowl even more ugly when she leaned over. Fortunately, there was a plate of small cakes in front of her, she took one and ate slowly, it was delicious, and there were meat fillings.

"Why don't you eat vegetables?" The low, nice voice was still so clear in the hum of everyone's whispers, and the momentary illusion made her instinctively tremble, thinking that he was asking her.

"Oh!" Suying complained charmingly by her side, and she turned around and asked her what Jing Xuan whispered in her ear. Jing Xuan smiled, took her bowl tenderly, put some dishes on her table and handed it back to her.