22 Standing

Mei Li felt her belly pressed down hard, her throat became hot, she even coughed and spit out a large mouthful of water, and her nose was filled with water pouring in. She felt sore and uncomfortable with every breath.

She recalled the horror and despair of falling into the water just now, she was dead?

"Is it better?" a cold voice asked calmly.

She trembled with fright and couldn't find the strength to hide. The dying struggle in the water just consumed all her strength.

She adapted to the dark environment. Moonlight shone from the small and narrow hole into the water at the bottom of the hole, and the sparkling water light became brighter and brighter as the moon moved.

She saw Jing Xuan's handsome but indifferent face, and the drops of water on his long eyelashes reflected a faint light in the moonlight, making his black eyes deeper. He sat next to her with a relaxed attitude, and seemed to ridicule her fear and terror.

"This...Where is this?" She didn't want to stare at him, she barely got up, lying on the ground and looking around. This is a small horizontal hole less than two feet from the bottom of the pit. There are many vines with thick wrists hanging down from the hole, which is difficult to find.

This natural ground scent is in the shape of a gourd, although the opening is small, the middle abdomen is wide, and the bottom of the pit is simply a small pool of water. Fortunately, they shouldn't have died. There was such a horizontal hole on the wall of the pit, and... he was able to discover it. This concealed hole, no matter how strong the physical strength is to tread water and breathe, it will eventually drown in exhaustion.

In her guard, she saw him start to strip off his soaked clothes, "You...what are you doing?!" She was angry and anxious, and the hole was low and narrow, and she couldn't avoid it.

"Aren't you cold?" He sneered shirtlessly, ignoring her indignant protest.

When he said that, she also felt the wet clothes tightly stuck to her body, which was especially cold and uncomfortable. But she turned her face away from him and forced herself to say coldly: "It's not cold."

He sneered, then ignored her, wrung out the underwear he took off to the opening of the hole and wiped the water droplets off his body.

Mei Li forced herself to die calmly and didn't look at him... But he actually took off only the tightest trousers, even the boots and socks, and she was barefoot, with a very comfortable look. She didn't know what to do with him and simply closed her eyes, and silently endured the increasingly bitter cold.

He leisurely leaned against the cave wall, looking at her through the moonlight and water. Two years later, what touched him the most was her silent patience. She was stubborn and lonely, and it made him confused... and moved.

He frowned and quickly leaned over to pull her cold and wet clothes.

"What are you doing!" How could she not guard him? But when he really started, she still felt that her strength was too weak. "The prince..." She couldn't deal with him, clutching her flap tightly, squeezing water out of her clothes with force.

He sneered, "Don't worry, I don't have that interest now."

His tone made her even more embarrassed and embarrassed. After all, she couldn't earn him. The clothes on her body were rudely torn off by him. She had to hug her knees tightly and form a small ball. He snorted but didn't try to force her, but carefully wiped her back, arms, and calves with the wrung clothes...the water droplets that she couldn't protect even if she curled up.