19. Ram has a Crush?

Disclaimer/Warning-

The author has taken plenty of creative liberty while penning this down. It includes, like the title suggests, Ram having a crush and Shatrughan and Lakshman telling Sita about it. Also Lakshman dresses up as a woman cause Shatrughan forced him to. If you are uncomfortable with such content pls don't read ahead. The author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. The author doesn't claim this book to be an authentic representation of the great epic. The author fully respects Ramayan and all its characters.
_____________________________

Lakshman- Hey Shaks!

Shatrughan- Yeah Laks, what happened. What excuse do you have to annoy me this time?

Lakshman- Oh hello! It is you that annoys me all the time. Anyways not the point. I was thinking we haven't played a prank on someone since so long.

Shatrughan- Oh Gosh! Ikr...I feel like a part of my soul is dying.

Lakshman- Eh...you don't need to be so dramatic.

Shatrughan- *clinging on Laksh's arm* You don't get it my dear dumb twinne winne. Our bond is slowly fading away. *sobs*

Lakshman- *sighs* Should have expected this. So, you remember Gurukul?

Shatrughan- Well, duh!

Lakshman- And do you remember Rajkumar Devrath?

Shatrughan- Yeah...no offense but he was such a crybaby. Like his father would come to gurukul to visit his every week and still he was like 'I mIsS tHeM So MuCh' I mean even I miss my family everyone does no one's skipping lesson because if that like you. *vents out frustration*

Lakshman- Well his father didn't come to visit him alone.... someone else used to accompany him.

( Who is this someone and why is Laksh mentioning them? Guess karo! Vo bhi jaldi cause I will literally reveal it in the next line.)

Shatrughan- Yeah Rajkumari Vatsalya.

Lakshman- Whom Ram Bhaiya had such a massive crush on. I was wondering what would happen if we told Sita Bhabhi about this.

Shatrughan- Oh my dear twin. Since when have you been suffering with short term memory loss. She had a massive crush on Ram Bhaiya not vice versa.

Lakshman- But Sita bhabhi doesn't need to know that. She is so innocent she will believe whatever we tell her. After all, we are her babies. She trusts us.

Shatrughan- Sounds like a plan. *evil smirk*

Lakshman- *even more evil smirk*
_____________________________

Sita was in 'the garden behind the pond' totally unaware of the proposal that had happened there. Butterflies danced in her belly as her thoughts wandered off to the man she was gonna marry soon. He was just perfect wasn't he....her to-be husband. Unaware of the fact that that MAN...her to-be husband is going to cause her unbearable pain... knowingly or unknowingly. She couldn't help but contemplate the newly found bond with her brother-in-laws. They were like children to her..cute and innocent. Always at her service. Unaware of the mischief that flows in her cute innocent brother-in-law's veins.

Janaki roamed around the garden almost dancing. Her face said that she was over the moon. Bhumija being Bhumija loved spending time with nature. She went about and hugged trees although her slender arms couldn't fully encircle the huge and broad tree trunks. She poured her heart to the robin that happened to be nearby. She cuddled the squirrels while offering them a feast of nuts and berries. In turn the trees showered flowers upon her while she danced with her new dance partner....the robin. The squirrels just snuggled in her palms and ran off. Believe it or not the robin understood her way more than mortal beings. He would spend hours talking to Maithili until it struck him. Wasn't it grain searching time. Well his friend had given him quite a lot of grains but this was not all for him...it was for his family..his kids...and he was not so selfish to feast at Vaidehi's hands while his family starved. You heard that right..the robin..the tiny bird was not selfish. Hello robin! Are you taking tution cause some people need to take some damn lessons. But robin doesn't have time for all that..he just filled his beak with grains and flew away.