2. Love is in the Air

The next morning, all four brothers are returning from the temple after their regular morning prayers. That's when they hear a sweet girly voice.

Girl- WAIT WAIT!!!
They all turn around to find Sita running towards them, breathless.

Sita- Raghunandan!!*wide smile*

Ram- Yes Sitae! What's the matter?*puts his hand over Sita's*

Sita- Nothing. I saw you guys from the back so I wanted to...umm...say hi I guess.*heart eyes*

Ram- *heart eyes*
_____________________________

Bharat- *fake coughs* Pranaam bhabhi. I am Bharat and this is Shatrughan. We are Ram bhaiya's younger brothers.

Bharat and shatrughan- * bent down to touch Sita's feet*

Sita- *stops them midway and picks them up* God bless you both. It's so nice to finally meet you. Raghunandan and devarji keep on talking about you guys.

Shatrughan- Laksh bhaiya was right. You are divine and respectable. No doubt Ram Bhaiya fell in love with you!!!

Ram and Sita- *blush*

Bharat- Shatrughan!! Behave.
_____________________________

Just then they heard voice from behind.

Girl- Sita Didi! I am going back to the palace. Ok?

Sita- Yeah fine!

Lakshman- Oh no! Wait. Don't leave yet.

Shatrughan- Who was that girl?

Sita- She is my younger sister Urmila. Sorry about her behaviour. She should have introduced herself. She is like that only. Maybe because now she is also busy with the preparations of today's lunch. My sisters have to do it all alone.

Ram- It's okay. You don't have to be sorry about anything. Or give any explanation. But I think Lakhan has something to do with her since he was trying to stop her.

Lakshman- umm...no.....umm..I...I mean yes...umm....umm...yeah..I thought we should inform them that Bharat and Shatrughan are also coming for today's lunch.

Bharat- We are also coming???

Lakshman- Yes..I mean what would you do if you stay behind....that's what I thought. I hope you don't mind. *give bharat a 'stop messing things for me' look*

Ram- I agree with you Lakhan. But what do we do now. She is already gone.

Lakshman- I think i should go to the palace and inform them. I mean they are preparing for the lunch ALONE *smiles a bit*

Sita- So?

Lakshman- Alone...I..I mean if they have to do all the work and now they will have to prepare for 2 more people so we must inform them earlier.

Ram- Indeed! But I can't risk sending you Lakhan. You will land yourself in other fight or prank war.

Lakshman- Trust me Bhaiya. I never start anything.

Sita- Yes Raghunandan! It's not devarji's fault. But don't worry. I have explained everything to her. Let him go if he wants to.

Ram- But Sitea, I don't understand why is your devar so hell bend on going to the palace...after her....alone.

Lakshman- It's not like that bhaiya. I was just tryna be at your service. You can send Shatrughan with me if you want.

Ram- Right! Sitea, we shall take you leave now.

Sita- *folds her hands* I will be waiting for you...I mean.....for all of you.... everyone...in fact... everyone will be waiting for you all.
_____________________________

_After sometime in brothers tents_

Lakshman- Guys you won't believe what happened at the mithila palace

Ram- Ugh...you and Urmila had a fight... again...how many times i-

Lakshman- No Ram Bhaiya....what Bharat bhaiya said yesterday is true. God has given him a second chance in the form of Saumitra and his love story.

Bharat- Really lakshman. First tell us who the girl is.

Lakshman- Sita bhabhi's youngest sister.

Bharat- I knew it....from the very first glance.

Lakshman- What are you talking about? You haven't seen her yet.

Bharat- But today at the temple..

Ram- Bharat...Sitae is a elder sister to three. And he is talking about the youngest....Shrutkirti!!!

Bharat- Ohh *weird confused expression* so it's not Urmila.

Ram- Yeah Lakhan! She is too young for you. Also you and Urmila ar-

Lakshman- Areeee....you both....it's about the other Saumitra!! *points towards Shatrughan*

Shatrughan is sitting on a lost state..... probably thinking about his lady love. All the brothers share mischievous and knowing glances.
_____________________________

Shatrughan- *still not in his full sense* bhaiya where are we going to the mithila palace?

Bharat- Why are you so eager to go? *teasing smile*

Shatrughan- The love of my life is there....waiting for me.

Lakshman- Ohhh plz. Now you are too much. How do you know that she is waiting for you and also that she is the 'love of your life'.

Bharat- That's the power of love....it's a bond for eternity but it can happen within a second. You see someone and your heart just tells you that that's the one....you don't feel nervous or anxious, your soulmate has a calming effect on you. It's like one soul has been split into two bodies. You need each other, you know each other and you long for each other. *sighs*

Ram- Not anything you would understand for you have never been in love.

Lakshman- Yeah...how will I understand *fake nervous laugh*

Ram- Did you say something, Lakhan?

Lakshman- No besides the more important thing over here is that someone is still in love with his teenage crush *smirks*

Bharat- So what? It's not like I am going to get married to her....*sighs* I may never meet her again *sad pout*

Ram- Don't lose hope like this. You never know what's ahead of you.

Bharat- *tries to smile*
Ram and lakshman share knowing glances.

_____________________________

(Now I know this is a little shitty nonsense chapter...but I wanna update regularly and literally nothing was coming to my mind so wrote this filler kind of thingy and Shatrughan-Shrutkirti are a love at first sight couple. Shatrughan continues with his mischievous way just to annoy Kirti and she is helpless. But they develop a deeper bond and understanding after marriage. Plus who is Bharat's teenage crush and if he isn't over her how will he fall for Mandavi. Will Mandavi understand him or throw him under the bus. To be honest all the chapters are like this only...no story no plot. But after like 7th chapter the story picks up pace so pls tolerate me till then.)
_____________________________

___THE END___