7. Danger Pays a Visit

Far off on the borders of Mithila

Far off on the borders of Mithila... hidden in between mountains and bushes...were camps filled with the top most rakshas of Ravan army. Leading the troop was Meghnath himself...one can tell that this mission was extremely important to Lankesh. It was a matter of his self respect...ego as wise ppl would prefer.

Servant/Spy- *huffing* Crowned prince! I got news.

Indrajit- Tell me quick!

Servant/Spy- Sita along with Ram and 6 other ppl... supposedly their brothers and sisters are coming to stay in a nearby village for an entire month.

Indrajit- That is more than enough time. Everyone! No more fooling around. You will now only attack once I have permitted. Our attacks shall be well-planned...no place for mistakes. Do you all understand?

Entire camp- YES SIR!

Indrajit- I asked do you understand?

Entire camp- YES SIR!

Indrajit- Before moving it's my duty to remind you all that any slip-up...anything even very small shall have consequences. *talking to a messanger* Write a letter to pitaji that we shall have all prince and princess under us within a month max...our further action shall be according to his next order.
_____________________________

_All final arrangements are made of the journey_

The scene is nothing like that of a prince and princess's journey. No pomp and no army... just 4 personal horses. Leading the group was Ram on his favourite horse with Sita in front. He said he would teach her horse riding during the journey and while coming back she could take charge. But they won't be separated..not even for a minute.

Behind them was Urmila and Mandavi as Urmi wanted to show the world that a person gender doesn't affect their ability to ride a horse...or to do anything for that matter.

Then at the back were Shatrughan + Shrutkirti because 'Its her first time. It's ok to be nervous. But don't you worry..come with me..no need to be scared now Kirti... Princess'.

At last Bharat was almost asleep on Laksh's back. If everyone is traveling in pairs why should we be lonely. But mind you Laksh go slow! Why slow? I HATE SLOW. I am older and I shall oppress you. Ugh fine hop on.

This village they were headed to...was quite empty..just silence. The only resident were soldiers protecting Mithila borders and some traders for easier travel...and demons but they didn't know that.
_____________________________

Indrajit- Oh yes! They shall reach here within an hour. If I understood their mindset right...they will probably halt here to spend the night.

Solider- Seems like a perfect time to attack. They won't even know it.

Indrajit- God! You call yourself a solider and yet you don't that you should never underestimate your enemy.

I want everyone's attention over here. We can't attack- *When they are together
*When the boys are around
*When they are in their tents or any place where anybody can walk in.