How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas

Start from the beginning

I got off the counter careful not to touch the stove "Isn't that... weird?" Ms. Katelyn asks backing up into a corner "Uh, I don't think so, I mean, he's a cool guy plus he hooked us up with extra hot wings" Ms Aphmau giggles, I actually loved the hot wings Ms. Aphmau gets, she lets me have some when she does, Ms. Katelyn shakes her head "But really, he's been out sick since the party, so yeah, we can..." She trailed off, I walk up and grab her hand "That doesn't explain why Kawaii~Chan would help that disgusting woman" Ms. Katelyn says clearly annoyed "Uh, well Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan is a very kind person who cares about everyone, even if they are really messed up" Ms. Aphmau tells her while picking me up "Hmph, whatever. As long as she doesn't bring that sickness here" Ms. Katelyn says with an attitude.

I smiled at her sassy attitude, she walked over to the door way to the living room "Oh, yeah, wait a minute, you're right, I didn't even think about that, I don't want Lotusia to get the sickness either" Ms. Aphmau realizes looking at me, I showed her I was fine making her chuckle "Aren't your cookies done...?" Ms. Katelyn asks, Ms. Aphmau gasps and puts me down while turning to her cookies "Oh, oh, oh you're right, I-I think they are" She pulls out her cookies from the oven while keeping me away from the hot oven "Perfect, Santa is going to love these, look how freshly baked these are Katelyn" I followed her "...That's cute. You're really serious about this, huh?" Ms. Katelyn asks.

I followed her to the living room before heading up the stairs to our room, I walked into the bathroom as I was already in my pajamas and brushes my teeth, once I finished I washed my face "Lotusia! Where are you?" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I walked out of the bathroom to see her looking around "Oh, there you are, didn't you have something for tomorrow" I nodded 'yeah, but I don't want to put it under the tree, they aren't really wrapped, I wanted to pass them out myself' I showed her, she smiles "Okay, are you ready for bed" I nodded with a smile "Okay, go sit on the bed while I get ready, okay?" I nodded and ran over to the bed, I waited for her while petting Celestia, until she was ready and got into bed, Celestia got off the bed and went to hers and I laid down with Ms. Aphmau and cuddled with her as we both fell asleep.

*Time Skip*

I opened my eyes as I hear something down stairs I blinked slightly, it kind of sounded like glass breaking. I laid up carefully not to wake Ms. Aphmau, plus I was thirsty. I got up carefully and tip toed out of the room, I tip toed down the stairs, I paused when I saw Mr. Zane, stealing everything Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Katelyn had put out, I carefully walked down as to not alert him and stopped nearly in front of him, I just stared until he turned around. He kind of jumped when he saw me "Why, hello little one. Aren't you suppose to be asleep?" He tried to mask his voice in a old one, but I knew better.

I grabbed my notebook from the table where the cookies were 'Mr. Zane, what are you doing?' I showed him looking unimpressed "Zane, I'm not Zane I'm Santa Claus" I give him a look 'What are you doing? Why are you doing this' I ask again, he glares "Because I can!" He yells, I frowned at him "If I can't have Christmas, then no one can!" I tilt my head at him, he sighs "Let's face it, kid. No one aside from my parents has gotten me presents and the one other gift I get from Aphmau is a joke, I know yours isn't as you made it" I frown 'When Ms. Aphmau was a cat? No, that wasn't a joke, it was bad cat juju' I showed him "Right, whatever. If it wasn't then why didn't Aphmau invite me to her party?" I looked at him confused.

I tilt my head slightly 'We did, I was there when she put it in your mailbox' I showed him, he looked at me confused "Mailbox?" he asks me confused 'yeah, I was actually hoping to see you there, cause I thought you needed to have fun in your life, but then you didn't show up' I showed him with a frown "I guess I don't check that, I get all my bills online, but I guess you wouldn't understand that" I shrug "And no one ever sends me things" Mr. Zane says 'Ms. Aphmau sent you an invitation...." I hear footsteps coming down "Lotusia, what are you doing up.... Zane!" I hear Ms. Aphmau whisper-yell, I turn to see Ms. Aphmau in her pajama's "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Ms. Aphmau asks 'he was trying to steal Christmas but I stopped him, he doesn't believe he was invited to our party' Ms. Aphmua turned to him "Well, she can't really prove anything to you, so I will, here" she pulls out the gift she made for him.

I smiled and turned to Mr. Zane "It's not exactly Christmas yet but go ahead an open it" I knew what it was, it was a picture of Mr. Zane with me and Ms. Aphmau as a cat on his couch, we were both petting Ms. Aphmau "This..." Mr. Zane trails off, I see tears in his eyes, I walked over and hugged him "I wasn't able to draw this myself, so I had a friend make it for you. It's me as a cat and Lotusia because that was the first time you were nice to us, especially to Lotusia, I wanted to commemorate that moment" Ms. Aphmau tells him with a smile while holding my shoulder "I was going to give it to you at the party but you never showed up, which devastated Lotusia, a lot" She gripped my shoulder "Thank you" I hug Mr. Zane again and he hugs back "You're welcome, also just so you know you are invited to join us on Christmas Day if you want to, we're throwing something a little more special for Lotusia since it's her birthday" Ms. Aphmau invites him.

I let go of him 'please, come' I pleaded, making him chuckle "Thank you both so much" I smiled, then he left to put everything back as me and Ms. Aphmau headed back to bed, it was almost mid night, I hoped Mr. Zane will be there for Christmas and my birthday, I wanted to give him his gift.

*Time Skip*

That morning, Ms. Aphmau helped me get dressed in my birthday dress which was red with a bow in the back and did my hair, I put on my sandals that had heels on them, we waited for everyone to arrive, they wished me a Happy Birthday as well as a Merry Christmas. Everyone showed up and wished us a Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday to me, by the time the gift exchange was about to start, I ran up to grab my gifts for everyone, the door bell rang, I ran to answer it and saw it was Mr. Zane, I smiled and hugged him making him chuckle "Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday" I smiled "Zane! You made it! Come on" I dragged him inside and we began, I got many gifts from everyone.

From Ms. Aphmau it was a bracelet with a lotus charm, from Ms. Katelyn boxing gloves, from Ms. Kawaii~Chan a cooking book, from Mr. Aaron a wolf plush, from Mr. Dante a new notebook with a wolf on it, from Mr. Garroth a stuff bear with a heart that says 'you're adorable, don't change', from Mr. Laurance a new dress, he thought was cute, and from Mr. Zane, I was surprise what he got me, he got me an action figure of Fluttershy and Pinkie Cake, from an exclusive set, I smiled and thanked everyone who got me gifts, then I pulled out my gift and gave everyone their necklace, they were all thanking me, or hugging me, but then I got up and stood in front of everyone, making them confused.

Ms. Aphmau got up "Lotusia?" I looked over at her "What's wrong?" I smiled and closed my eyes while pushing my bangs away from my eye, I used my hair clip to pin it, before opening my eyes, they all gasp at my black eye with grey highlights, Ms. Aphmau walks over and kneels down with a smile, everyone was smiling "Thank you sweetheart, for trusting us with this" She hugs me tightly "Maybe someday, we'll hear your voice and I bet it will be beautiful" I smiled, I saw her nod at Mr. Aaron and he disappeared, Ms. Aphmau picks me up while everyone was smiling, even Mr. Zane, I looked around confused, the lights were turned off "Happy birthday to you~" everyone started singing as Mr. Aaron comes out with a cake that had lotuses on it saying 'Happy Birthday, Lotusia!' my mouth dropped as everyone finishes singing and Mr. Aaron stops in front of me and her.

I looked at everyone shocked while tearing up slightly "Blow out your candles, Lotusia!" Ms. Aphmau encouraged, I smiled and blew out the candles while making a wish the lights turned on and everyone cheered, I smiled and hugged Ms. Aphmau "Happy Birthday, Lotusia, you sweet little girl" She kissed my head "I'm glad to have you in my life" I smiled as everyone was served cake, I ate with Ms. Aphmau then she went over to Mr. Zane, they were under the mistletoe, she kissed him on the cheek making me smile, I put my cake down and ran over hugging him making him chuckle. I will never get old of saying this but I'm glad that I was here with everyone, I loved where I ended up thanks to the voices.