The final decision

5up knew if he didn't make his decision soon then he wouldn't ever. He paced his room with anxiety.

He knew he needed both. But he could only pick one. Hafu and Fundy agreed about that. He sent them both a text and told them to meet with him outside the Skeld at sunset.

He started to bite his fingernails as he walked around his room aimlessly. Tucker and Luna both followed his right under his feet.

He scooped up his baby fox and stared into his eyes. Luna yipped because he had ignored her. Tucker reminded him of Fundy and Luna reminded him of Hafu.

He sat on the ground and both pets curled into his lap. He rubbed both of their ears and sighed.

"I want them both but I can't have both,"  he said and for the first time ever he felt himself start to cry.

He waited for sunset before heading outside. He saw Hafu and Fundy have a slight glare off with each other.

He stepped in between them with a small sigh. Hafu patted her side for Luna and picked her up.

"I know I need to choose between you two, I don't want to but I will. I understand where both of you stand and why. Just know that this decision was not easy," he started and both nodded.

Tucker curled up between the pink mans feet as he looked between his sister and his boyfriend.

"Hafu you have been the best sister I have ever known. And the only to be fair. But you have seen me through some of my darkest times," he said and then looked over at Fundy.

"Fundy, you have been an amazing boyfriend and a close friend. I love you no matter what and just never forget it," he said and kissed Fundy gently.

"The person I choose is-"

A/N-so who does he choose?