5undy problems

5up watched as Hafu left for Toasts lobby and sighed. He jumped onto her stream under an alt account and watched.

He sighed and tried to sort through who he should choose. He opened a second tab on his laptop and opened Fundys stream.

He buried his face in his hands as he listened to both. Hafu or Fundy? Fundy or Hafu? His boyfriend or his sister? His sister or his boyfriend?

He sighed in defeat and saw that Hafu and Fundy had an imposter game together. Maybe they would get along.

Hafu was focused on the imposter game and not her partner. She jumped into a vent with Fundy close behind.

They had just managed a double in security and were hiding. Hafu and Fundy vented away and the body was called.

They sat in the meeting playing really well until it became a victory. When the lobby did end he got a text from Fundy asking to talk.

5up sighed again and said yes. Fundy told him to meet him outside the Skeld.

5up listened and after a few minutes went outside. Fundy stood there, leaning against the wall.

"5up.....I was talking to Hafu a while before the lobby and.....she said something,"

"What she say? What happened?"

"Tell me the honest truth, do you like Leaning Light Café?"

"I-of course," 5up said with wide eyes, Fundy pinned his ears back and frowned.

"Hafu said you hated the place,"

"I'm not a big fan....."

"5up?" Fundy said in a stern tone.

"Fine, alright. I do hate the place but you like it so much I don't want to say no!" 5up finally snapped. Fundy glared at him.

"Maybe she's right 5up. Maybe you do need to choose. I mean....." Fundy said and stared at the ground. 5up sighed in defeat.

"I can't Fundy. But you're right. I can't keep putting either of you in this position," he said and bit his lip. Fundy walked over and cupped 5ups face.

"I know 5up. I know. Just try to even it out between us if you do want to keep both of us without choosing,"

"Alright. I'll try but I don't know if I really get an option," 5up said and went back to his room. His mind started to wander and he realized Hafu wasn't in there.

He started to question where she was before deciding he didn't have the energy to find her

It's bad enough that Hafu wanted him to choose but Fundy agreeing?