Twins birthday

5up picked up a gift for Hafu the day before. He walked into their room and saw that there was a gift wrapped in pink. He assumed it was from Hafu to him.

Hafu walked in and saw him staring at it and she looked at him.

"Dont even try it 5up," she said and walked over to her bed and sat down. He smiled slightly at her.

"Are you still and at me?"

"I'm not mad, I just miss you," she muttered softly so that he barely heard it. He frowned and sighed.

"Ready for tomorrow?" He asked and she nodded. He sat next to her on her bed and she leaned into him.

He put his arm around her waist and pulled his twin onto the bed with him. They both fell asleep rather quickly.

When they woke up it was almost absolutely silent. They glanced at each other and got up. Both dressed quickly and walked out of their room.

"Where is everyone?" Hafu asked and stuck close with her brother. He didn't respond and headed towards the cafeteria.

The lights were off as they walked in but before they could head to electrical to fix it the lights came back on. The Skeld and The Polus crews jumped out and yelled surprise.

Steve and DK walked in after them with a smile. DK had obviously came from fixing lights and Steve was holding a pink present and a yellow present. The two from their room.

Steve put them onto two different tables. The left from one had yellow presents and the left back one had pink presents. There were two different cakes. A yellow vanilla one and a pink chocolate one.

The twins looked around the room at the pink and yellow decorations strung around.

"How-" Hafu murmured and 5up was obviously just shocked into silence. They started with opening the presents. They went through them.

They started with Plushies present. Opening the boxes they both see wireless headphones. Thanking her they moved into Tinas

Tina got them both sneakers. Hafu got yellow ones and 5up got matching pink ones. They both flashed Tina a smile and moved onto Karl's.

Karl had bought two pocket knifes, a yellow one with pink writing saying 5up and a pink one with yellow writing saying Hafu.

Tubbo got Hafu a yellow backpack with pink tints on it and 5up a pink backpack with yellow tints

Rae got Hafu yellow flats with pink bows on them and 5up a pink picture frame with a yellow flower on the top right corner

Sykunno got them both rings, Hafu a silver one with a yellow gem, and 5up a silver one with a pink gem.

Corpse got Hafu a yellow coffee mug and 5up a pink one, each with there names.

Steve got Hafu a set of yellow braclets and a set of yellow hair ties. He got 5up a set of pink bracelets.

DK got Hafu yellow pearl earring and 5up a pink snow globe with a picture of the Skeld crew in it.

Janet got Hafu a yellow watch with pink hands  and 5up a pink watch with yellow hands.

Wolfabelle got Hafu a light pastel yellow dress that stopped above her knees, a pastel pink belt to go with it. She got 5up a tie with a yellow edge to it.

Koji got Hafu an off the shoulder yellow shirt with pink lace at the edge of the bottom and 5up a black suit jacket.

Ellum got Hafu a yellow skirt with pink lace at the bottom of that and 5up a pink flashlight.

When they got to Aiphas presents they both got collars. Hafu had a leather collar with a yellow dog tag and 5up got a leather collar with a pink dog tag.

Both twins gave Aipha a confused look. DumbDog pointed to the floor where two presents were.

When they opened them Hafu got a golden retriever puppy while 5up got a tiny orange baby fox.

"You two went in on the presents?"  5up asked. They nodded and the puppy licked Hafus face.

They got to Fundys presents Hafu got a yellow phone case. 5up got those soulmate rings that beat with your soulmates heartbeat. Fundy held up his hand and he was wearing one too.

Toast got 5up a pink suit pin that looked pretty expensive. He got Hafu a golden necklace with her name on it.

They finally opened each others. Apparently twin telepathy is a thing. Hafu got him a bag and he got Hafu a purse.

They cut the cakes and had a great party