A very 'Nice' outing

Hafu paced in her room on the Skeld. Her pink twin brother, 5up, was supposed to call her once he got done playing with Disguised Toast but he hadn't yet.

She knew the lobby had ended as she was texting Toast.

        Are you still playing,
5up won't answer me

He went off with Fundy?
The lobby ended an hour ago

Can you tell him to
text me then?

I don't know where they went
I can try. Why? Are you alright?

I'm fine Toast.
We were just supposed
to talk after your lobby.

Do you want me to try
and get him for you?

No. I shouldn't be
surprised anyway.
He's always with Fundy

Alright. If you need
anything I'm here

Hafu left her cyan friend on read and paced her room. Why wouldn't he tell her he had gone off. She didn't care that he was with Fundy, it was more the fact that he didn't say anything to her.

The yellow among us player sighed and sat down on her bed. Everyone on her ship shared a room with someone.

Her and 5up
DK and Steve
Janet and Wolfabelle
Koji and Ellum
And there was the guest room

Often times if Fundy was there overnight she would be in the guest room with whoever else was there so that 5up could stay with his boyfriend.

Hafu flopped down onto her back before pulling a pillow close to her. There was a knock and Janet came in.

"Hey Hafu, I was wondering if you and 5up wanted to go out with a group of us since the Skeld is landed right now," She asked and Hafu gave her a small smile.

"Sure. But he isn't here. He's with Fundy," she said and Janet kept smiling.

"That's fine,"

"Who's going?" Hafu asked with slight curiosity

"Oh, me, Wolf, DK, and Steve," Janet responded. Hafu followed her out the door and was met with the other three.

"Oh is 5up with his boyfriend?" Steve asked in a fake shocked voice. Hafu smiled slightly as Wolfabelle put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sure he just forgot to text you Hafu," she said, trying to comfort her yellow friend. Hafu nodded and put on a fake face.

The five players left the Skeld and went to a popular restaurant. The Leaning Light Café, also known as The LLC.

It was cheap and very good. Hafu got them a table for six as they had invited Toast to take 5ups place.

The cyan player joined them. Hafu sat on the outside of the booth while next to Janet. Wolf was on the other side of her. Toast sat across from Hafu while DK sat across from Janet and Wolf was across from Steve.

The players ordered their drinks and started to talk. Hafu heard a familiar voice to her right and looked over only to see her brother and Fundy.

Hafu inhaled sharply. 5up had never been a big fan of this place and always refused to go when she asked him.

Hafu took off half in tears, trying to escape her brother(who didn't even notice her). Toast gazed over to where 5up was sitting with Fundy and frowned.

XChocobars and Wolfabelle took off after their friend, hoping she was ok. DK and Steve glanced at each other in concern.

A/N-So I've had this idea for a while. I'm not sure how this turned out but I'm ok with it, I think. Get dressy for my favorite thing

Angst