True feelings come out

5up watched his sister leave and sat on her bed in shock. Hafu had just given him the hardest choice of his life.

Her or Fundy

On one hand Fundy was his boyfriend. The person who he was happiest with. The person who could make him forget all his problems and stress. The person he loved.....

On the other hand Hafu was his twin. An irreplaceable relationship. Hafu could always tell when something was wrong with him. The person who could read his mind.

Both relationships were important to him. He needed some advice and he knew it. He moved onto his bed and noticed something.

The picture of him and Fundy was flipped down so it wasn't visible from Hafus bed. He walked over and looked at it with a frown.

"Hafu....." he murmured softly. He felt bad. He knew he should've texted her but he had just forgotten.

How had he not seen Hafu and the others at LLC? How had he not heard her run off crying? Was he a bad brother?

5up closed his eyes in anger. At Fundy, at his twin, and mainly at himself. How long had Hafu been mad at him about Fundy?

He needed answers. Taking off out of their room he tracked down Hafu. She was reading a book at the cafeteria table.

"How long?" He asked as he sat down next to her. The yellow player ignored him and flipped a page. Getting annoyed he snatched the book from her and earned a glare.

"Give it back 5up," she said and he moved it out of her reach.

"How long have you been feeling like this about me and Fundy?"

"Like it matters?"

"You're my twin Hafu! I can't read you anymore! I'll be honest, it scares me," he said and she looked away.

She went to leave the table only for 5up to grab her arm and pull her back.

""Leave me alone!" She said and tried to pull away. 5up tightened his grip on her wrist and stared at her. She met his eyes with a glare of anger, hurt, and a little fear. She jerked her arm away and didn't move

"Hafu please. Talk to me! You want me to choose between you and Fundy. My boyfriend and my twin!! Do you know how hard that decision is?!"

"No 5up. I don't. Want to know why? Because I don't abandon my twin!!"

"Neither do I!" The pink player shot back with hurt in his voice.

"Then what do you call today? Ditching? Still just as bad. I'm going to the Mira base. I'll see you later,"

"Toasts lobby is over though-"

"I know. But I have friends 5up. Obviously you never knew me as well as you thought," she hissed at him and left.

5up sat there in complete shock he needed some advice from people. In his head he formed a list and decided to start with the girls on the Skeld.

They were bound to be able to help. Right?

A/N-If I make another book would y'all rather it be with Dumb and Dumber or more 5fu angst. Cause I have an interesting story for DK and Steve