The b*tch is back

Start from the beginning

"Andre" I whispered, from behind him trying to get his attention.

I was about to go and get him but I felt someone tug my hair, I swiftly turned around and saw her standing up,laughing.

"Bitch" she shouted, throwing her fist towards my face but I dodged it, i quickly restrained her hands behind her back and just kicked the back of her legs so she would fall onto her knees.

"God, people are so weak nowadays" I whispered, watching her sit there in defeat.

"What the fuck happened?" Andre whispered with anger, his eyes grew wide when he saw her on the floor.

"I just came out the bathroom and she tried to shoot me" I stated, shrugging my shoulders which made him laugh.

"This isn't funny!" I whispered, pointing at her head then the gun.

"You can sort this bitch out, she isn't my problem" I said, dropping her from my release and making my way downstairs.

Before I sat down I went to re fill my glass with water, I found the same friendly old lady sitting on the kitchen stool.

"You are such a beautiful young lady" she said, smiling brightly. I haven't seen anybody act this friendly in a long time.

"That's very kind of you, thank you" I replied, taking a seat opposite her.

"I'm Andre's grandma, he's lucky that he found someone like you" she said, smiling then handing me a cookie.

"Your too kind, how is your relationship with Andre?" I asked, intrigued in his personal life.

"I'm the only family member Andre is actually close too, but I don't blame him considering his fathers a bastard and his mother is just a rich stuck up-"

Andre interrupted her by clearing his throat and walking over,

"I think that's enough chat for today gran" Andre said, helping her get up from the stool.

"Don't be rude now, buttercup" she replied, laughing at his flushed reaction.

"Before you go, I should say goodbye, I shall be returning to my room now" I said, giving her a small wave but she ended up giving me a tight hug,I didn't want it to end, it felt like my own mother was hugging me and I missed that feeling.

"Your room? Do you not share?" She asked, looking between the both of us.

"Of course we do, she just said the wrong word gran" Andre said, nodding his head in approval for me to leave.

"Goodbye sweetie" she said, waving me off upstairs.

I reached my room and immediately took the tight dress off, it was such a relief not to have all of those people staring at me.

My hand lightly hovered over the scars across my body, I had some from my rough childhood and others well, from fighting.

Knock, knock.

I quickly grabbed the dress and covered myself with it, then peeped out of the door.

"Andre? What do you need?" I asked, trying not to let the dress fall.

"I was just checking that she didn't hurt you did she?" He asked, his eyes were now trailing down my body which was now on show.

"Fuck! Go away or hold on" I shouted, quickly slipping my silk robe on in embarrassment.

"I'm fine" I blurted out, nervously backing away,

"Oh and, you can't get our beautiful love story wrong again, that was a close one" I said, laughing at the thought of his fancy words.

"Sorry, my bad I forgot" he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"You don't look very happy, want to talk?" I asked, opening my door wider for him.

"You sure?" He asked sympathetically, I nodded then he walked past me to sit onto the bed.

"What's up?" I asked, smiling, even though this is not an ideal situation, I never liked seeing anyone sad.

"Just a lot of stressful mafia shit" he replied, lying back onto my bed,Which I then joined him and we were both now looking at this stars, even though this room was black the special thing was that there was a glass square Window just above my bed which you could see the stars from.

I looked over at his face, it looked so...dull, the way his cheekbones rested and his eyelashes touched his skin.

"Your staring" he said, looking over at me.

"I know" I replied, laughing. The view from here was amazing.

"The stars are really beautiful aren't they?" I asked, looking upwards and feeling his eyes on my face.

"Not as beautiful as you, angel face" he whispered,grinning at himself.

"Sorry, what was that speak a little louder?" I asked, it was funny to tease him.

"You heard me" he sternly said, watching me throw a pillow towards his face but he caught it.

"Boring" I whispered, laying back down while he threw one at me.

"That's not fair!" I shouted, sitting up and grabbing another pillow to throw.

I walked around the bed and threw one in his face, he just chuckled at my poor efforts and threw it right back.

This time I didn't catch it so he then leant over me to try and grab it, but he ended up falling on top of me,

"Loser" he whispered, dragging his finger across my lower lip.

"You mean winner" I replied, looking into his aqua blue eyes.

I picked the pillow up and threw it over his head, he went flying onto the floor.

"who's the looser now?" I shouted, laughing at the sight of him on the floor.

"Ah, well that was nice" he said, walking to the door and grinning.

"I suppose so" I replied, laughing at his face.

"I'll be taking you out, just for coffee tomorrow at 9am so be ready and remember,
we've got to fake it, to make it look real,make sure to try and show some affection, angel."

Hey readers, not a super long chapter tonight as I'm super tired, hope this was a good chapter.
Thankyou so much for 100k reads!!
Love you all so much <33

-love M