Sensitive Side of Him.

So, far we rode on all the rides except for the ferris wheel. Michael wanted to save that for last. He wanted it to be special, so we were walking around eating cotton candy. He was a beautiful soul.. I liked him really. He wanted to hold my hand and I kindly accepted.

"So, what you think?" He asked me.

"I think this place feels like an adventure. I haven't been anywhere this close to peace before." I said.

"So, does your husband I mean your fiancee, ever take you anywhere." He asked.

"Its okay. But no, I have been working at the diner joint and then coming home to disaster. A drug addict for an almost husband." I said breaking off the pieces of candy.

"Well would you like to go on a real adventure sometime?" He asked. As I looked at him he stops walking, then he faces me. He looked gorgeous with the curls hanging from his eyes. I reached up and played with a few of them and he got tickled. Then he towers over me and unexpectedly crashed into my lips. The sensual smell of his minty lips and tongue smoothly caressed my mouth as we kissed. He bites my bottom lip a little and then he pecked my lips. He pulls back and touched the bridge of his nose, smiling.

"Wow

"Wow.. Michael.." I said looking at him. "Don't be shy.. you sure took me by surprise." I took my hand and moved his out of his face. He couldn't help but to smile.

"Um.. I loved that kiss.." he said. "Can I have another?" He said walking up to me. He mashes up against my body, curving his arms around my waist. With our nose touching at first he leans in touching my lips and then I caved. Our kiss deepened as the excitement around us sounded like a blur. Muffled noises of laughter and the rides zooming around us. We pull back and as I touched my lips, feeling the vibrations from the plump pink lips that caressed mine, I smiled.

"Have dinner with me tonight?" He asked so sheepishly. He was so adorable when he asked something.

"Of course.. Michael..!" I yelled and he got tickled.

"Yes! We are going to have a ball.." he said.

We grabbed each others hand and walked around the park. Deep down inside me, I got scared because I have been missing for a whole week. I have to call Erin. She's my best friend and she needed to know where I was...

Later on that night, me and Michael got on the ferris wheel and it was a pretty site. I could see the whole park area and Michael pretty much just laughed at me.

"I just never seen anything so huge from up here." I said.

"Well this place actually helped my have a childhood again." He said looking down.

"A childhood.. or right.. I got you." I said. Remembering he told me about the abuse he went through.

"But this is just part of what I need in my life." He said as he looked back up to me and grabbed my hands.

"What do you need in your life Michael?" I asked him.

"Love, a companion... just maybe a friend.. I'm always alone so.. well besides the chef, the maids, your know." He said.

"I'm here, Michael. I'm actually kinda scared right now." I said grasping his hands tightly.

"Why are you--oh.. remember you don't have to worry about that.. he's not going to show up." He said.

"Well what if he does.. Michael. And I put you in danger?" I spoke.

"I tell you what... How about I'll spend time with you just to show you what a real man can do for you. I never had the most beautiful woman stay with me before." He said.

I giggled again.. "Come on.. i know there has been plenty of women in here." I said.

"Not ready.. I normally don't bring anyone here besides my family and close friends.." he said.

"Okay.. well I guess I am one of those closer friends right..?" I asked. And he balled his lips up, bobbing his head up and down.

*****Later that day*****

Michael

I found myself happy again. I couldn't help all day how I had to hide the fact that I have a whore, who's trying to pin a whole damn baby on me. Then just in case, I have to keep my guard up which wasn't the problem for Darla's sake.

I asked Darla if she could meet me for dinner tonight.. she was so beautiful and I want her to be mine. She didn't deserve the type of treatment that she was getting. This is going to be simple because nobody will tell me that I have a got damn baby.. I know I don't... magnums don't buss that fucking easy.

I took a drive out of the Ranch for a minute. My nerves got real bad as soon as I left. I didn't know why but they did. I just had to think for a minute how I want this to go. And then I see a strange car parked on the side of the highway. Me just being nice, pulled over to see if anyone needed help.

Once I got out, the man steps out the car.. not only that but it was the same guy from the party. I stopped in my tracks, I'm glad I had my nine on me.

"So I know where my fiancee is bro. And I am going to get her faster than you think! She trash but she my got damn trash." He said.

"I don't know what you are talking about but see that home, is heavy with security and I am the owner. So everything that's there belong to me." I said.

"Haha.. very funny.. it didn't take me long to locate because that woman of my leaves a mark everywhere.." He said.

"Come again...?" I asked putting my hands behind my back.

"When she leaves I'll find her don't worry.. she's mine and she always be mine!" He yelled and he got in the car and drove off.

I watched as he sped off down the highway and I got back inside the car. With no hesitation I left to get to my destination so I can talk to Ms preggo...

Darla

Michael left for a little while and I laid down on the bed. Im falking in love with this man already. The was a ring at the door bell and the butler came. He knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Hey Ms. Darla, you have a visitor, he said it was important." He said.

I nodded and put on my flip flops. I walked downstairs flipping my hair to the side and I opened the door..

There he was standing there... Shawn.

"Hello.. my love.. come with me or die right here!" He said holding a pistol tightly in his hand..

End of Chapter..
Don't forget to Vote and Comment
Miss Darraina