Getting Home

Darla

After getting home, I was running behind. I had to get home in time to make dinner by six. It was six- fifteen and I knew that Shawn would be home in a few minutes. As soon as I pulled up to the house, his car pulled up at the same time as mine. When I got out of my car, he sees me and gets out of his car.

"So your late getting home huh?" He said.

"Yeah we ran overtime at the diner. So yeah but I will get in here to get dinner ready." I said.

"Hmph... you need to be changing them work hours. Don't you think?" He said.

"I really don't because it's just how the job is Shawn. I am a waitress." I said walking in the house.

I walk into the house only to get yanked by my hair and pulled on to the floor. With him on top of me, he grasps his hands around my neck. "You better just be serving food and not serving what's mine to the damn table. I'm already having a fuck up day so don't make this shit worse on your ass!! Got it bitch!?" He yelled.

I was choking but I nodded my head trying to catch my breath and he finally let's go. I got up coughing into the kitchen, my eyes watery and I had to take slow breaths. This is the life I live and I am not proud of it. The man that I was supposed to love, doesn't love me period. I grabbed a glass and filled it with some tap water then drunk it. Still taking in my breathing he creeps into the kitchen only to scare me again.

"Bitch get dinner started! What the fuck are you waiting for!?" He screamed. I slowly went inside the freezer and grabbed some chicken to fry and some sides. He walked back out, went into the living room, turned on the football game and sat down.

"And bring me a beer while your in there. Don't keep me waiting. Tod is supposed to stop by too, do you got twenty-five dollars on you?" He asked.

I grabbed him a beer in a flash and gave it to him. He snatched the beer from my hands and I walked away. I went into my pocket book where I kept my tips and gave him twenty-five dollars. Tod was a drug dealer and my fiancee does cocaine. Every now and then when he gets "stressed out" or I make him mad, he already has Tod on speed dial which makes me sick! He snatched the money and calls Tod.

"Yo! What up fool?" He said.

"Yo! What's good my nigga?" Tod said.

"Nothing much, another bad ass day and it almost got worse but um.. let me get a fifty and I got the other twenty-five I owe you right here." He spoke.

"Alright nigga. I'll be there in ten minutes." Tod said.

"Aight bet!" He said and he hangs up.

I am rolling my eyes because he fucks me up everytime he sniffs that shit. I grabbed a bottle of red wine and popped open the cork. This was going to be a long ass night and I had to get prepared. After about two wine glasses and Tod came to the house, dinner was about ready. I sat his dinner on the table while he was outside talking to Tod. I sent Erin a quick text letting her know that he bought the coke and asked for some of my tip money. She replied so damn fast it was incredible. She told me to let her know if anything jump off because she was coming. After three more texts, I ran back into the kitchen, fixed my plate and sat down.

That guy Michael had crossed my mind again. I wonder what he is really like. I was so shy and scaried to talk to him. He was a gentleman and I just guess he has a girlfriend, who has enjoying at this very moment. I might be wrong though but I don't even know why I am even thinking about him. I don't even know him.

Shawn comes back in and walks to the table. He opens up the small bag with the cocaine. He rolls up a dollar bill then took his credit card out of his pocket so that he could separate the coke into lines to sniff. Once he did a two on two in each nostril, he froze for a good five minutes and then relaxed.

"Tod is that nigga, you hear me baby.." he said, "Baby you sure you not stepping out on me because you know how much I love you and I won't be able to take it. I want you as my wife baby." He said.

"I guess he is Shawn." I said quietly.

He took two more drags and then busted out in tears. I'm looking at him like what type of shit did Tod give him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the chair to the floor. I tried to stop him and this time he aimed for the face.. well my face.

He hit me three times in my face and then he spit on me. He took the beer he was drinking and poured it on top of me. "You a dog Bitch!!" He said. He then took the food I was eating and threw it against the wall. He kicked me in my stomach and then one more punch to my face. As I hollered and cried to every blow I took, he then crosses over me and goes back into the living room. He sits back down and then he yells, "Clean that shit up! Now bitch!"

I got up still crying and cleaned up every bit of food and glass that layed on that floor plus the stain on the wall. After I cleaned everything up, I walked upstairs to our bathroom and went to take a bath. I never texted Erin back again because she will come to the house and explode on his ass. Not only that but I am scared for my safety if I ever left with Erin and came back home.

I ran my bath water and sat down in it. My face was bruising up by the second and I knew then on that a lot of makeup had to come into play with this. I was hurting and this just wasn't the time for all this bullshit. I wiped over my face a few times, washed over my body and then I got out of the tub. I looked in the mirror and opened the cabinet. I grabbed two tylenol and took them with a glass of water from the sink. I am so tired and I looked terrible. My parents are turning in their graves right now because of this shit.

Michael

I got home pretty early and I was glad. That woman Darla been on my mind ever since I seen her. She was beautiful and she took my breath away. I didn't want to be rude and not say anything so I am glad I spoke to her. The crazy ending to my lunch break was Edna's fast ass, I just had to fuck her head up again. And she got what she got but while I got her across my desk banging her brains out, I am thinking about Darla the whole time.

How beautiful she looked in her uniform, how sweet her puckered lips moved when she talked, how she switched her way out of the restaurant like that. I know she cannot be taken, she can't be. But she looked scared for awhile, I wonder what she was scared of or who she was scared of. I could only imagine that. Or maybe it was the devil of a boss that she has to deal with.

Afterwards, I ended my day at work early to come home and try to at least relax, my maid came up to me with the letters of the event that was Saturday night and I was one of the hosts besides my bestfriend and colleague, John. That's my main man and he knew me just like I knew him. But this nigga want me to go to an Escort out of all the women in this town just for this event.. man, I need some new friends.

I walked up the grand staircase and Into my room, I closed the door and locked it. I stripped down to my boxers and went to get in the shower. While in the shower, I thought about Darla again. I just can't get her off my mind. I am hoping to run into her again soon but for now I had to get my rocks off before bed. So, after my shower, I got in the bed and masturbated. My dick was already hard when I got home but my shower did not help my case at all.

While I am jerking my dick, bobing my hands up and down. I am calling out Darla's name more than anyone else's. I imagined her body laying close to mine, me and her making love until the break of dawn. I released my cum, cleaned up and layed in my bed again. What a beautiful girl.. that was all I could think about and I drifted off to sleep.

***TO BE CONTINUED ****

°Vote & Comment.. dont forget!!!  Thanks for all the support

-Miss Darraina