Chapter Seven

Summer's Pov
It went with months with saying, Life was as amazing as you could think it was, I would work, relax and then spend time with Dojin.  He really wasn't that bad, annoying but not bad, every month of course I had to deal with my heat and of course since I truly only knew one alpha that seemed to know my body.

Ever once in a while he would help me, it was nothing too serious, and only last the two weeks, then we would pretend like nothing totally didn't happen at the same time. I noticed though that my heat had been a little strange lately.

So I gave everyone at the building a day off so I could head to the doctors, maybe I would be like one of those rare omegas that having a heat and I would only be left with having a period that would be such a blessing.

I was halfway down the street of the doctors office when my phone started going off, inside my purse pausing for a moment. I started digging inside the large purse till I found the device answering, I didn't really look at the caller i.d because I was praying it wasn't my mom.

I didn't wanna hear another lecture today, she already did one a few days ago. "Hello?" I halted listening to the heavy speaking voice.

"Summer I thought we were doing a guitar lesson? don't be wasting my time if you are gonna bail." The sun was irritating my eyes greatly.

"Dojin everything is not about you, I'm sorry okay I'm at the hospital cause my heats have been odd, I'll call you later alright?"

"Wait you are at the hospital? Are you hurt which hospital I'm coming."

"I'm fine!"  Yet I was cut off by the hang up button, God he was the strangest guy I had ever met in my entire life.

______________________________
"I told you I was fine Dojin, see it's normal for humans to go to the doctors just to make sure." I gestured with my hand lightly popping in a few tic tacs in my mouth seeing the annoyance spread all through his dark eyes, his arms folded across his chest fully.

"You know a normal girl would have said, oh thank you for coming with me I'm so scared, thank you alpha." I scrunched my face up snickering still eating the candy.

"I'm not scared of the doctors, but thank you asshole." He nudged me deeply , but we both focused on the female doctor coming back. I loved her Park On she always made the visits less awkward.

"Summer! It's always a pleasure to see you, you keep me entertained with your no filter, and... I see you brought your alpha." I was so quick to choke on the candy coughing harshly Dojin stared at me oddly before he smacked at my back hard a couple times.

"Uhm no he's not my alpha, he's just always around me." I laughed it off quietly a bit.

"Hmm that's kinda odd his scent is all over you and dna inside you as well, in fact all I am sensing from you both is mates, so I wanted to tell you the reason your heats are off is because you are one month pregnant congrats you two." I was so quick to go into another hard coughing fit and even Dojin choked on whatever air.

"What! She is pregnant!" He shouted in shock, my eyes stayed wide my whole body frozen.

"Mhm she is carrying a healthy pup, and I could tell from her pheromones," I was so quick to snap my head to Dojin quickly slapping all over his arms and chest and he just allowed me his own body frozen in shock.

_______________________
"I told you, you needed to be careful Dojin! Now look ugh! Half of this is my fault too, I'm not trapping you or anything with this I can do it." I exclaimed stroming down the hall I heard him rushing after me grabbing my arms.

"Summer yah! Would you just stop and relax! I'm not gonna let you do this all on your own, I was just trying to help you through your heats and yes my stupid self may have forgotten about condoms when I was but I'll buy you and that baby anything and whatever you need. It kinda makes sense to why you've been eating tic tacs like normal food."

I stared at Dojin even more my anger slowly fading before a loose groan left me while I was rubbing at my face a few times with my palms.

"I'm usually smarter than this... I don't need your money I'm sorry for this too, but... Nothing we can do now." I stared up at him, just slightly startled by his hand rubbing at my cheek cupping at it.

"I'm sorry I am, but I am here okay? I'm by your side." I inhaled a little nodding my head a couple times the both of us moving away from one another for just a moment till I heard a very high pitched voice exclaiming out.

"You! You annoying alpha! I thought I wasn't gonna see you again after you helped me that one time." I stared at the blonde male for a moment just in confusion while Dojin groaned rubbing at the bridge of his nose.

"The most annoying omega I've ever met... I regret helping him." I stared at him more closely.

"You just think you are all that cause you are an alpha! This whole time I had thought I was, and you go around smelling like all kinds of different omegas," His voice... Gosh I was always nice to everyone but he was irritating and I just met him, I already had a small headache and he was making it worse.

I didn't even know what he was rambling about but I finally then snap.

"You! You are one of the reason us omegas have a bad reputation! They all see us as brats and annoying shut the fuck up!" I shouted loudly it was dead silent in the hallway, I was breathing heavy spinning around after a moment storming away I just wanted to go home and rest for a bit.

*In case not many notice I'm kinda doing my own version of love is illusion, and if you haven't quite noticed Hye-Sung is actually my less favorite mc he was so whiney and cried all the time he was so unlikable I almost couldn't finish love is illusion so this book might have some Hye-Sung slander- everyone hates on Dojin but like-