There's no escape

Start from the beginning

Jungkook created hickeys all over tae's neck to chest area and Taehyung cried.
His tounge then travelled to tae's sensitive ears, he bit his ear and licked it, chills run down Taehyung's spine. It was tae's 1st time and being terrified wasn't helping him at all.

Taehyung was crying and Jungkook was whispering sweet nothings to Tae.

( Credits to Hisasihun)

"ssh babyboy i will take good care of you , you are so beautiful, my beautiful baby..what am I gonna do with you? Don't struggle much ,just relax, besides I know you are virgin so i won't go rough on you."

He then connected his lips with Taehyung's and as Tae was crying with his mouth wide open,  Jungkook took this opportunity to slide his tounge inside Tae's  mouth and explore his hot caravan. Jungkook was swallowing Tae's pleads and cries.

Jungkook after good five minutes pulled away, seeing Tae opening his mouth widely to take his precious oxygen, Jungkook loved that Tae was not resisting now.

He went down to his nipples which were light brown and looking delicious,  Jungkook licked Tae's nipple and with other hand he started playing with other nipple. Taehyung moaned, Jungkook smirked and started sucking hard, after sucking one he went to other nipple doing the same , Taehyung was sobbing due to overstimulation. Tae bought his hands on Jungkook's toned chest trying to push Jungkook away from him. Jungkook laughs when he saw Taehyung's efforts , he was looking so weak and cute.

Jungkook tied Tae's hand on the both sides of bed.

Jungkook then pulled away the only article remaining on tae's body i.e., boxers , Tae was fully naked now , he was just about to close his legs but Jungkook prevented it and placed himself between them. He sucked his three fingers looking at Taehyung and Tae's closed his eyes, he couldn't see such sinful scenes , too much for this innocent bean.

Jungkook than inserted one finger and Tae's eyes shot open.
Tae- " i- it's *sobs* hurting "
Jungkook inserted other finger, tae winced

Tae- " aah , no more , no more!!

Jungkook- " Don't worry baby , It will get better "
Soon all three fingers were inside Tae and Tae was whimpering and moaning at the same time.

Jungkook then takes out his fingers and discharged his clothes, his was already hard, his member sprung free and he pumped his own leaking member , hands up and down on his shaft.

Tae was shocked he didn't know anything about gay stuffs , he only saw his mom and Dad loving each other and assumed that's only possible.

Tae- W-we are both men.... how can we ?
It's n-not right....

Jungkook halts and then smirks " A man you said , same man who was moaning like crazy after taking my fingers inside oh so well. I can make you cum by fingering you , I can make you cum  orally , i can make you cum by touching you, I can make you cum by Doing it!

Tae was thinking what's meaning of cum. ( yes that's how innocent Tae is )

Jungkook then wrapped his fingers on Taehyung's member , he started moving his hand while maintaining eye contact with Tae who was embarrassed.
Jungkook felt Taehyung's little one hardening , he smirked , " see petal that's what I was talking about , you can't deny that you are feeling Good aren't you? , Tae shivered as he was nearing his climax, Jungkook stopped all of a sudden. Tae was feeling Good, he never felt something like this, he whined.

Jungkook then took a lube bottle near his nightstand and applied generous amount of lube on his member to make it easy for Tae to take him in and then he inserted a tip of his member inside tae's little hole.
Then pulling it back he slammed all of it inside Taehyung at once , Taehyung screamed , New hot tears making it's way out of Tae's puffy red eyes .

Jungkook waited for sometime peppered Tae's face with loving kisses, and then started moving , he saw Tae who was in pain  , he tried to find his prostate and finally he got it , when Tae's back arches. Jungkook hammers that sweet spot increasing his pace.

Tae- " nghh.. aahhh ... aahhh! Mmh"

Jungkook made Tae feel good ,  tae was not crying anymore he holds bedsheet in his tight grip for support as Jungkook was mercilessly fucking the life out of Tae.

Taehyung curls his Toes and started feeling weird near stomach area.

Tae- : " aah! No.. no no , stoph!! please, I- i'm gonna pee " he cried out.

Jungkook smiled at Tae's innocence,  he was surprised how cute can someone be while having sex. He  increased his pace and soon Tae came with a high pitched moan, Jungkook then chased his own orgasm and after 10 more thrusts he came.

Jungkook pulled it out and cleaned Tae, he untied Tae's delicate hands and kissed them gently. Tae was sleeping now , he was so exhausted.

Jungkook snuggled his nose on Tae's neck and that night they slept in each other's arms.

                              ~🥀~

                              ~🥀~

Sorry for writing this , but this book is inspired by the Anime Okane Ga Nai.
Sorry If anyone accidentally read this.