Chapter 18: 2 Weeks

Start from the beginning

I sigh and sit down in the chair next to his bed. His fists clench as he sighs sadly. I can tell he wants to hold me but I can't let him, not yet. "Baby I know what you saw must have hurt you, but you have to understand I didn't kiss her. She kissed me." "Well, you didn't seem to mind her kissing you," I whisper, my voice cracking as tears pour down my cheeks. "Why would you say that?" "Because you didn't pull away!" "I did Baby, I did! As soon as her lips touched mine, I pulled away. You walked in as soon as she kissed me. I promise Sweetheart, I didn't kiss her. I love you, and only you. Please, you have to believe me, I never wanted to hurt you."

I meet his heartbroken gaze, as tears pour down both our faces. "Please say something," he begs. "Colton I want to believe you but I saw you kiss another girl on our two-month anniversary, and when I saw you kiss her my heart broke, and I just d-don't think I could handle that again."

"When we first met I told you that all you have to do is take a chance on me. So just give me one more chance and I promise I will never hurt you again and I will do whatever it takes to prove it to you. Just please, don't leave me. You promised you would never leave me."

A sob spills from my lips as I feel my heart clench. I want to stay mad but I can't. I love him so much that being away from him physically hurts. I stand up and sit on his bed. "I forgive you," I whisper. He looks at me with wide hopeful eyes. "R-Really," he whispers? 

I look into his gorgeous silver eyes and find so many emotions in them. Love, guilt, sadness. If I had to use one word to describe him right now it would be shattered. It hurts me so much to see him like this. It hurts because I love him but also because I'm the only one who knows how truly broken he is. Everyone thinks he's an emotionless monster, that he's cold and heartless. I hate that that's what people think of him. I wish they could see how loving and kind he really is. How much he craves to be touched and loved. But no one ever notices because no one ever sticks around long enough to notice. That's why I can't leave him. Because if I leave him the boy I love will be all alone.

I snap out of my daze and take his face in my hands. "I love you," I whisper to him. "I-I love you too," he replies. "P-Please come here," he begs softly, hesitantly opening his arms. I smile and throw myself at him. I bury my face in his neck as he coils his arms around me in a vice-like grip. "I'm so sorry little one," he whispers into my hair. "I know," I whisper back. I lift my face out of his neck and look him in the eye. His eyes are full of relief and love when he looks at me. But there are a few sad tears trailing down his cheeks. "Hey no more tears alright, everything's ok now." I cup his face and wipe his tears away with my thumbs. "Come on smile for me," I plead. His lips curve up, making his dimple pop out. "There it is," I whisper, poking his dimple softly. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "I missed you so much Baby girl." "I missed you too, Colt," I tell him. Then I connect our lips in a passionate kiss. His lips are slightly chapped and mine probably are too but the kiss is still perfect. 

I pull away and kiss his forehead. "Love why don't you go take a shower and then we'll take a nap ok," I tell him. I go to get off of him but he lets out a small sad no that makes my heart clench. I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck. "Baby you need to get cleaned up and you need sleep. You're exhausted. I promise I'll stay with you while you sleep ok, and while you're in the shower you can leave the door open. I won't leave this room ok?" He sighs but nods.

 I give him a reassuring smile and slowly climb off the bed. "You can shower after me," he tells me. I nod. While Colton's in the shower I get his bed ready, clean up a little, get his pills and a heating pad. Then I sit down and wait for him. As soon as he steps out of the bathroom his eyes lock with mine. He crosses the room in two strides and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me against him and I blush as I feel the hard ridges of his abbs. He dips his head and kisses me softly. "God I missed the taste of you," he whispers, kissing me again. I grin and snuggle my face into his chest. "Are you wearing my sweater," he asks me? "Yeah, it was the first thing I grabbed. Now you should probably let me shower. I haven't showered in a week and I probably smell horrible." He buries his face in my neck and inhales deeply. "Nope you still smell like you and I happen to love that smell." I blush and kiss his cheek before I pull away and head for the bathroom.

When I step out of the shower I spot a fluffy cream-colored robe hanging on the back of the door. It has cups of hot chocolate and giant marshmallows with smiley faces all over it. I smile softly at how thoughtful he is and slip it on. It's a little bit big but it's super cozy and I love it. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and open the door. Colton is laying on the bed with his eyes closed but as soon as I open the door his eyes snap open. "You look, adorable Princess," he says, smiling at me. "Thank you. I love the robe," I replied. "Love there should be a hairbrush in the top drawer of the bathroom. Can you go grab it for me?" I send him a confused look but do as he asks. I crawl up on the bed and he nestles me in between his legs.

He gently unravels my hair and lets it fall down my back. "Colton I can brush my own hair you know," I say with a laugh. "I know but I want to take care of you," he whispers in my ear. I blush. He gently brushes all the knots out of my hair while leaving kisses down my neck and shoulder. After he finishes I pull him down so he's laying in between my legs with his face buried in my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his head. I smile as he completely relaxes in my hold."Can you sing for me," I whisper? He moves me down so he can look me in the eye and sends me a gentle smile. He hugs me tighter and begins to sing "You are my Sunshine." By the time he's finished, I'm sound asleep. 

Hi Everyone: 

Hi Everyone: 

I'm sorry this chapter is so late, I've been really busy. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Please vote and comment!

Love you all:)

Jessie