chapter 11: change of tristain's society

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Shiro changed tristain's society.

Shiro pov:

I address to the people of Tristain that i will changed their society. I found out alot of things that common folk are suffering. Villages towns bearly have any crops, nobles abusing there own power because of the founder's beliefs, that will not do.

So i changed it. Nobles barged in the castle i let the hazmat & musketeers came in Henrietta with her sword drawn. She threw them in the dungeon removed there status.

Tarbes & other town & village areas now have harvesters.

They helped to supply cosmic energy to increased there crop growth for any events since winter is coming around the corner they need it early

What's awesome is that either a attack from ruffians or foreign enemy & severe weather it will deploy a shield that covers entire town.

Their magic is so damn weak that they can't penetrate. It will send a call to our forces to kill or capture depends on their choice.

James gordan had a shotgun wedding with tiffania henrietta's cousin. Osmond is such a bad headmaster teaching the students how to be bad leaders due to his Pervy altitude tiffania even though her innocent personality she understands what best for her.

I love being a king.

Henrietta: dearest. Captain west said admiral raizo li is coming

Epilogue agnes pov:

I went to my room myself & ryuga share as a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. I opened the door seeing my love still sleeping. " he is a dog like species they take nap sometimes. "

I hopped on the bed straddling his waist.

Agnes: ryuga WAKE UP .. .h HEY

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

Ryuga: agnes pinch me...  (Snoring)

Agnes: ok

PINCH

Ryuga: OW WHAT THE HELL

Agnes: shiro needs you. Does raizo li & ku fei (li) ring any bells to you

Ryuga: MY PARENTS

3 confirmed crossover characters from 2 anime/mangas are coming.

Going to work later