chapter 3:

Don't own anything

Just ocs.

Author pov:

Joe lugo marks woke up hearing a scream from a girl. After slowing down the nahel adratic super carrier his ki power drained him he crashed here.

He hid in the bushes. Seeing a man in rhobe clothes count mott dragging a maid named siesta. Soldier instincts kicked in & planning on rescuing her.

Siesta was put in a room. Guards where yelling on alert. Mott the close the door locking her in his quarters. Sound of strange gun fire several screams.

Joe killed mott by slicing his head off with his souba katana.

Back to siesta shooting stopped it went quiet. Till a shadow seeing underneath the door nob was turning till siesta flinched hearing some kind of magic. Blasted the knob.

Foot kicked it opened joe secured the room. He had to admit this room looked nice. He spotted the same girl.

He put his gun away. Siesta scooted over scared spoke French. To his surprised to him it sounded French. He spoke his tongue to calm her down.

Joe: i'm joe marks

Siesta: siesta

Joe: i saw you dragged by that pervert human. I'll take you home

Timeskip:

Joe on the horse with siesta in tow with her stuff. She led out a kya pressing her large bosom behind his back. Then something flew over them.

Several drop ships heading towards the school.

Siesta: what was that?

Joe: friends of mine. Saito must have tracked whoever summoned him & the whole fleet

Siesta: you came from ...

Joe: space. I am an u.d.f. soldier

Epilogue:

Ryuga li standing outside with Frederick hunt in charge of assigned parking places soldiers & tristania soldiers guarding positions. F15s flying formations.

Cruisers flying overhead

Ryuga: felt like we invaded this medieval alien planet & allied a small country. James & radioman at albion recon some idiots starting the war. Kenabe took his fireteam to arrest some corrupted noble. What about those people speakin romalian that start up a insurgent attacks

Frederick: idk man..... We got company

Captain agnes came to meet ryuga. She blushed as she made contact he did too.

Changing some things

Enjoy

Goodnight