Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.

Start from the beginning

     (Y/n) didn't exactly inherit the woman power intact, do to genetics (Y/n)'s DNA suffered a change, for no reason. Well, it was a mutation, in other words.

      By touching a person, her mom could enter the person's mind and do whatever she'd like in it. Copy a power? dig into the person's memory? Alter a person's memory? Give the person another power? Yes, yes, yes, yes.

     It was simple. She just had complete access to a person's brain.

    It was obvious to everyone, including me, that (Y/n) was put into this world to know. The gods had given her the touch that could learn anything material, and a pre-existing knowlegde of immaterial things. That infuriated her mother, how could a child know more about the universe than a goddess like her that has been living before even time itself existed?

      Well, that was exaggerated. She was in fact only two thousands years old when she had the little girl. But still, (Y/n) was a child loved by the universe, and her mother was determined to make her hated by gods.

      Oh I'm sorry, not hated, but ignored by the gods. (No mother should wish her child despair.) But the child's extensive knowledge was threating, so to close her from the world was the choice.

      Stop her from learning, if she only knew what her mother taught her then everything would remain peaceful. Strength is loud and common, but brains is quiet and lethal.

       But aside from all that, (Y/n) was a happy child ignorant from the outside world until she met him. Her own mint boy, her own peppermint boy.

     He was in the middle of a flying test when he fell face first infront of her, destroying the flowers which layed in front of the girl. At that moment (Y/n) wasn't angry, she was fascinated that the boy's hair matched her favorite flower's petals, the flowers he had just crushed.

     The boy slowly tried to raise himself, but immediately stopped when he felt a hand on his head. He looked up, and immediately he met her eyes she ripped her hand off. Weird, he'd had never seen her before, shouldn't he have seen her in school? 

        There wasn't a single person he didn't know in this city.

     Startled, she backed away but her feet got tangled on the plants root,  making her fall. "Who are you?" the boy stood up, opening his wings, showing a false sense of dominance over (Y/n).

      The girl remained quiet, this was her first time meeting an angel, their voice, their manner, their minds, thoughts, and specially their eyes, they were beautiful beings.

     But they are tangled in the fate of war.

    The boy looked a bit worried at the unknown girl, who remained scared. It wasn't like him to spread his wings, but they were hurting from the fall.

     "Uhm are you okay?" He bend slightly to meet her line of sight.

      "Are you an angel?"

      "Oh" the boy laughed at her unusual yet sudden question, it was obvious he was an angel.

       "I mean" she looked down, before meeting his eyes again "Are you an artificial angel?" The boy's eyes dilated, what did she mean by artificial?