A stone Swordsman speaks in his foreign language at Garmadon's camp.

"What did he say, General Kozu?" Garmadon asks.

"The mining, they've dug to new depths and have struck Dark Matter," He says as he gives Garmadon a box that filled with Dark Matter.

"Amazing," Garmadon marvels. "The most powerful Dark Matter."

"He also says they have lost many warriors down the Mouth of Eternal Shadows just to obtain this one piece."

"Then tell him I'll throw him down myself, because I need one thousand more just like this one to make my ultimate weapon."

"I will see that it is done," Kozu says.

"They respect you," The Overlord says. "This is good, but I feel a shift in the balance."

"Huh?" Garmadon asks. "Should I have shaken my fist more? Maybe dramatically thrown over a table, or kicked over a—"

"No, you myopic mortal!" The Overlord insults. "The Ninja. I cannot see them, but I sense their presence."

"Here? On the Island?" Garmadon asks. "I will alert all the warriors back. If they are here, we'll find them. They would be fools to set foot anywhere near my camp."

"Look, this must be Garmadon's camp," Jay says as they watch from a distance.

"No, you think? I thought it was a takeout restaurant," Kai says sarcastically. "It looks like he's building something."

"Building what?"

"Quiet, you bozos. We still need to find what the medallion matches up to," Cole says.

"Let me see," Zane says as he looks around with the medallion. "Hmm, nothing matches. Wait."

Jay gasps. "You found the Temple of Light?" He asks as he grabs the medallion.

"No, but look!" He says as he points at the Falcon.

"Your Falcon. I thought it got shot down and was lost for good," Kai says.

"Not if I can retrieve it and get the pieces back to my father," Zane says.

"Wait, Zane. You're veering from the plan. We're supposed to be finding the Temple of Light and staying out of sight," Cole says.

"If I were any of you, I'd do the same. I have to get my friend back," Zane says before he walks towards the camp.

"The more of us that go, the more chance we'll get caught. We just have to stay here and hope he doesn't get seen," Kai says.

"Aww…" Cole whines. "I want to fight."

"Thank you, Wu. If you could fetch some more creek water, that should pretty much do it," Julien tells Wu.

Y/n nudges Lloyd and they see Misako and Wu looking at each other.

"So, how did you meet him?" Lloyd asks his mother.

"Who? Sensei Wu?"

"No, my father."

Misako sighs. "You know, he wasn't always like the way he is today. It took years for his poisoned heart to turn him evil. There was a time when I loved him very much. And he was very proud."

"When was that?"

"When we had you," She replies as they hug.

'Too bad I don't even have one memory of my parents,' Y/n thinks in her head.

"And now it all comes down to me fighting him," Lloyd says.

Wu fills a bucket with water but gets surprised when he hears a Stone Swordsman talking. He tries to hide but steps on a stick. They battle, and Lloyd and Y/n step in to save him.